Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

yeah....asked the wife to get me a new skins hat.  I like simple burgundy or black, single skins logo  or the R on the front.  Like this:  http://store.redskins.com/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=9789&catID=23    My taste has been this way for 25 years.

she comes home with this:  http://shop.neweracap.com/nfl/washington-redskins/20526348

I'm not sure if I like it...I don't wear my hats with straight bills...I bend them over....please tell me I'm just an ingrate and that hat isn't ugly.

*fingers crossed*

I don't like the fact it spams Redskins over the logo.  You're an ingrate........and I think the hat is on the ugly side  :)  But it's the thought that counts bro.  Just messing with ya, love ya Goonie!

women.  :rolleyes:   they simply cannot follow simple instructions.  :ph34r:

No ****, that's why I got a ****ed up chili dog yesterday.  

the first hat would go well with dark blue jeans from the 1970s and a tucked in tacky shirt maybe like a howling wolf shirt. Then just smear some poop on your face and the image is complete.

I wear snapbacks but I only got um backwords. Not all of them look good tho. I have 8 and only wear 3. Bluejays, bullets and redskins.

But I think all of you are whitemales in your 40s so I guess you like the poop look

that's a pretty loud hat, not really my style.  i do own about 4 "flat bill" hats, but I don't keep the bill comlpetely straight.  I'll bend it some, so as not to look like 50 cent, but I won't put a baseball and rubber band around it so i look like a bro either.  I try to find the middle ground with my hats.  I want the bill curvature of my fitted Skins cap to say "Hi, I'm a big black dude, but I'm not dangerous.  I Like Wu-Tang but I also like the Stones."

i always wear my hats backwards as well @ moco. 

I like the style of it but I don't like the color of it. I feel like you could only wear that hat with Black colors on.

Redskins hats for the most part are difficult to work with since of the colors. Most people don't own B or G shirts so you're stuck with the basic black only outfit with the Hat. But my bullets had for example can go with anything red, blue, or black. So my wardrobe is able to expand a lil more. Now personally I only wear a hat maybe once a week because I like button downs and hats look stupid with those. So I mostly just rock the hats with sweaters, t shirts (only wps) and sometes a certain polo.

yeah....asked the wife to get me a new skins hat.  I like simple burgundy or black, single skins logo  or the R on the front.  Like this:  http://store.redskins.com/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=9789&catID=23    My taste has been this way for 25 years.

she comes home with this:  http://shop.neweracap.com/nfl/washington-redskins/20526348

I'm not sure if I like it...I don't wear my hats with straight bills...I bend them over....please tell me I'm just an ingrate and that hat isn't ugly.

*fingers crossed*

you better not remove the sticker!

I can see people cringe now that the brim will be bent and sticker removed :lol:  - I honestly don't know why people insist on keeping the hat like that.  They are supposed to fit tight on your head, they aren't meant to wear as a yamaka with a brim

that's a pretty loud hat, not really my style.  i do own about 4 "flat bill" hats, but I don't keep the bill comlpetely straight.  I'll bend it some, so as not to look like 50 cent, but I won't put a baseball and rubber band around it so i look like a bro either.  I try to find the middle ground with my hats.  I want the bill curvature of my fitted Skins cap to say "Hi, I'm a big black dude, but I'm not dangerous.  I Like Wu-Tang but I also like the Stones."

i always wear my hats backwards as well @ moco. 

Yeah, I said I thought it was leaning towards the ugly side.  Ugly, wouldn't be the right description now that I think about it.  Gaudy perhaps as it has a lot going on in the front.  If it said Redskins bold like that up front with a smaller logo on the side, now we are getting somewhere.  

Now that I think about it, truly ugly hats have to be the zebra striped ones, I couldn't stand those.  I'm more of a solid color guy, slightly bent/curved bill to very bent/curved.  I want the team logo on the front, or just the team name, etc.  

DirecTv just offered me the Genie for 50 bucks...hmm...

Such a scam these companies are. I've had them for about 17 years or so.

Then 3 extra bucks a month. Granted it's only 3 bucks...but I don't run into that problem of needing to record more than 2 shows at once often.

I already have 4 DVRs and six boxes.

Just give me the damn thing for free. I pay a grip for that ...it's the least they could do.

A handful of my ball caps, I used to go with sized (the FSU one is sized) but my head got bigger as I've gotten older, so it won't fit anymore.  I prefer adjustable ones and like the 47 brand.  The Skins one is 47 brand and I actually picked it up at Fed-Ex last year when we went to the Bears game.  

10646662_1528190044089867_70989478766168

play some video games. Preferably violent ones, on normal difficulty.

Play some GTA. Walk up to someone and pistol whip the shut out of them... for no reason at all. Good stress relief.

Get in a massive police chase, then make your last stand at a Kwik e Mart and mow down 50 cops

DirecTv just offered me the Genie for 50 bucks...hmm...

Such a scam these companies are. I've had them for about 17 years or so.

Then 3 extra bucks a month. Granted it's only 3 bucks...but I don't run into that problem of needing to record more than 2 shows at once often.

I already have 4 DVRs and six boxes.

Just give me the damn thing for free. I pay a grip for that ...it's the least they could do.

I upgraded to the Genie a few months ago.  I like it, I got a free upgrade to it for mine though.  The best thing about it is the wireless receivers.  We got two of those (one for my bedroom and one for Tazette's bedroom), makes it easier not dealing with cords/cables.  

Thing about the daughters room is the only wall she can put a TV on, is the one that didn't have the cable jack, so it was easier than running the cord under the carpet and all that other ****.

I'm on my 5th beer at 11:42 AM.

You are falling behind.

Although, I woke up at 4:34

I upgraded to the Genie a few months ago.  I like it, I got a free upgrade to it for mine though.  The best thing about it is the wireless receivers.  We got two of those (one for my bedroom and one for Tazette's bedroom), makes it easier not dealing with cords/cables.  

Thing about the daughters room is the only wall she can put a TV on, is the one that didn't have the cable jack, so it was easier than running the cord under the carpet and all that other ****.

They told me the new one has Wi-Fi.

That's the one of the reasons I passed for now. She told me I was due for an upgrade 11/16.

I never knew that that was even an option...all these years. Scam. haha.

EDIT: That's better.

They told me the new one has Wi-Fi.

That's the one of the reasons I passed for now. She told me I was due for an upgrade 11/16.

I never knew that that was even an option...all these years. Scam. haha.

The new Genie?  Yeah, it's great man.  Strong signals, they hook up a wireless router box to your internet connection, then thats all she wrote.  As far as upgrades, they never come right out and tell ya, at least they haven't with me in 14 years.  I usually find out when I think its time to upgrade, then they tell ya.

My problem is that I have been with you for years. I understand marketing to new customer.

Completely agree. I've been with DTV for a little over 7 years. Show me some love

For those of us with multiple boxes, all premium channels, etc...we're getting OWNED every month. But I do enjoy DTV and I've never had any issues with billing/customer service/reception, so it's all good.

But don't call my man Kosher, a 10+ year customer, dangling a genie upgrade for $50 in front of him. Just give it to him already

yeah, i'll be looking for that Genie free upgrade when we get into our new place.  As Kosher said, they're already getting a ton of money from us every month, why not just upgrade us for freeski.  ****s :(

A lot of it has to do with the package your signed up for.  Being my brother from another mother, I know Chewy got that Premium package.  Longevity is taken into account too.  You should be able to upgrade for free.

Apparently it's every 2 years.

My problem is that I have been with you for years. I understand marketing to new customers.

Take care of your loyal customers though.

Free Genie is right before I head to Vegas for Halloween.

I guarantee if you call them and tell them you want a free upgrade or some discounts off your current bill to compensate for the $50 (should they tell you they can't budge on it) you will get it.  

And you are in the same area I am, for the most part, I had them come out on a Saturday the week I upgraded.  I called them on a Tuesday night and the guy came out the following Saturday and hooked me up.  

For the NFL Ticket this year, they cancelled my standard Ticket package, upgraded it to the NFL Ticket Max, gave me the 1/2 off promotion for new customers on that, then took off various dollar amounts off my bill (premium package, protection plan, etc.) to where I came out $70-80 bucks ahead.  It was like they were paying me to give me NFL Ticket Max for free.

Play some GTA. Walk up to someone and pistol whip the shut out of them... for no reason at all. Good stress relief.

Get in a massive police chase, then make your last stand at a Kwik e Mart and mow down 50 cops

I liked stealing those badass coups in GTA III, running over a large group of people, and trying to speed thru the level without hitting anything. Cops included. Wanted to see how long I could sustain a police chase.

Couldn't go in to Mafia land either, they'd ambush you like Ewoks.

You are falling behind.

Although, I woke up at 4:34

We should hang out. I'll bring the hookah, you bring the rain cheque.

I liked stealing those badass coups in GTA III, running over a large group of people, and trying to speed thru the level without hitting anything. Cops included. Wanted to see how long I could sustain a police chase.

Couldn't go in to Mafia land either, they'd ambush you like Ewoks.

Ahh the Mafia Sentinel. Best car in the game. I remember Dr how hard it was to get to the third city and fly that Cessna plane that was a **** to get in the air.

Then once you mastered it you could fly to that Easter egg ghost town

Archived