Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Our defense is not horrible. It's much better than last year. I think if Rak and Hatcher get healthy we have a chance in every game. As long as Kirk plays semi respectively and the special teams don't lose us the game.

We just lost our best corner.  And Merriweather is one hit away from another suspension.  Rak is not 100% either.  Even with all those guys healthy and playing, we still give up big plays on defense.  

We gave up a  76 yard TD pass against Houston with a **** QB throwing the ball.  A 63 yard TD pass against Jacksonville.  I know Merriweather was out the first two games, but I'm not gonna make excuses.  

Not to mention we let a no name POS TE for the Giants torch us for 3 TDs.......granted, some of that could be blamed on the play calling, but still.

I don't know bro, I just don't see this team pulling off a miracle year this year.  I hope we do, but I really just don't see it, especially if we lose tomorrow night.

Rak has been getting his ass blocked out of the tv screen every damn play. Just give the Redskins a few more years to drain your soul. I promise you that in like 3 years you're going to look back at your posts and say god damn I was an optimist. Join the cynical dark side with the rest of us seasoned fans.

Rak has been getting his ass blocked out of the tv screen every damn play. Just give the Redskins a few more years to drain your soul. I promise you that in like 3 years you're going to look back at your posts and say god damn I was an optimist. Join the cynical dark side with the rest of us seasoned fans.

I can't believe that he had the nerve to whine about being franchised. This guy is nothing more than the updated version of Lavar Arrington.

Yeah there's something about being a Redskins fan that just beats you down over time.

I'll always wear my stuff, but I can't get truly six-year-old kid excited about the seasons anymore.  I thought I could when Griffin lit it up his rookie year, but it's clear that seasons with him will be rough sledding even if the talent is there to get wins when he's healthy.

On the plus side I don't get steamed about losses any more.  I can enjoy wins kind of the way you enjoy a sit com.  "Well, that was fun to watch."  But there's always a sense that it isn't headed anywhere greater, just like your average stand-alone TV episode.  Losses are just another Sunday.

Saw people smoking out of a vaporizer tonight. Didn't seem as satisfying as sparking a bowl. Always liked my pipes. When I'm old, I want a grandfather pipe stuffed with a heap of weed. Smoke that **** in front of the fireplace. Have a jumbo bag of cheese puffs next to me. **** society.

Warming up next to the firepit with my fam was good. I love being outdoors, including in tough conditions. It was chilly tonight bro. Had to get close to that fire. We got it going hot man, but people still succumbed.

Wimps. Bring on the blizzards. Going to dig out snow and build heat reflective walls around the firepit with it. Love winter camping.

Wtf bron...just go bald man.

No ****. Wow, I still think of him as a youngster, LOL

The new Verizon "half fast" commercial is dumb as **** and a lame copy of the K Mart "shipped my pants" commercials.

I loved those commercials! I must admit, I'm a bit of a marketing weirdo...I like to watch/read/hear what "educated" folks with marketing degrees believe will sway me to buy/use their product. I pay attention to what works for me & what doesn't.

My stepdaughter had a successful appendectomy yesterday. Almost every dog that was boarding yesterday has gone home, and the idiots on last night's shift better have cleaned those kennels, so I'll have more time today to just play with dogs.

I love my job,(been a looooooong time since I've said that, LOL), just wish I didn't work for an a-hole.

Hail to the Redskins!  I'm feeling some hope.  May it not be dashed within 10 minutes of kickoff, please.

My two boy pups got a lot of love last night, but my female chihuahua was protective as usual. Her barking is easier to control nowadays, but she still flies off the handle often. When I try bringing her around new people, she growls ever so slightly, tenses up, and turns her cheek to them. If she were several times larger than 4.5 lbs, I'd have a serious guard dog. She's a fantastic alarm system!

She loves to do this. Leans her midsection against my hand to tell me to hang her upside down.

10446107_10154285204435290_1949329423437

yeah....asked the wife to get me a new skins hat.  I like simple burgundy or black, single skins logo  or the R on the front.  Like this:  http://store.redskins.com/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=9789&catID=23    My taste has been this way for 25 years.

she comes home with this:  http://shop.neweracap.com/nfl/washington-redskins/20526348

I'm not sure if I like it...I don't wear my hats with straight bills...I bend them over....please tell me I'm just an ingrate and that hat isn't ugly.

*fingers crossed*

I really don't like most of the snap back hats.

I certainly don't like the straight bill ones, and I have 3...I just don't wear them.

To add, bend that thing. It looks better.

It is kinda on the ugly side. When I get gifts like that I give them away. Got a hoodie last year...threw it in the trunk and gave it to a buddy, got a windbreaker a few weeks ago...re-gift.

At least my wife knows my style. Sorry.

I'm predicting that I'll stop watching in the middle of the 3rd quarter. Hopefully Trent Williams and Richard Sherman have a fight, or is Trent out? I don't even know.

Seriously. I hope Trent lays his ass out cold. Smelling salts. Or Alfred Morris comes through the hole and baptizes his punk ass

yeah....asked the wife to get me a new skins hat.  I like simple burgundy or black, single skins logo  or the R on the front.  Like this:  http://store.redskins.com/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=9789&catID=23    My taste has been this way for 25 years.

she comes home with this:  http://shop.neweracap.com/nfl/washington-redskins/20526348

I'm not sure if I like it...I don't wear my hats with straight bills...I bend them over....please tell me I'm just an ingrate and that hat isn't ugly.

*fingers crossed*

My wife asks me every year, what I want for Xmas and I always say, "I made a wish list on Amazon. Every material object I want is on that wish list." What does she do? Buy me something NOT on the wish list. W.T.F??

My wife asks me every year, what I want for Xmas and I always say, "I made a wish list on Amazon. Every material object I want is on that wish list." What does she do? Buy me something NOT on the wish list. W.T.F??

women.  :rolleyes:   they simply cannot follow simple instructions.  :ph34r:

Archived