Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Been reading about the sentencing of T.J. Lane, the Ohio school shooter from last year. Unbelievably sickening stuff. How someone could be evil is beyond me. He never even said why he did it.

That's one evil s.o.b.

This hand that pulled the trigger that killed your sons now masturbates to the memory. **** all of you.

130319-tj-lane-ohio-1-1240p.380;380;7;70;0.jpg

Man, ABC can go screw themselves.... for real. They cancel a beast show like FlashForward, but will put a show on with C List Celebrities diving in the water. Man forget them.... :doh:

LOL. I'm watching Splash just to see Katharine Webb in a bathing suit. She has great assets. ;)

Everything is about reality TV now. It sucks

Watch HGTV or Comcast Sports Net

I like HGTV. House Hunters is one of my guilty pleasures.

LOL. I'm watching Splash just to see Katharine Webb in a bathing suit. She has great assets. ;)

I can't even lie, I stayed on the channel an extra couple of seconds when not so little Rudy came up :ols:

I like HGTV. House Hunters is one of my guilty pleasures.

That show drives me crazy (aside from being completely fake). People walking around a house "I hate this color paint...I don't want this house"

Also, why is it that everyone MUST have Stainless Steel appliances and Granite Countertops?

I do like the international version of the show. It's crazy how small houses are in other countries compared to the US.

That show drives me crazy (aside from being completely fake). People walking around a house "I hate this color paint...I don't want this house"

Also, why is it that everyone MUST have Stainless Steel appliances and Granite Countertops?

I do like the international version of the show. It's crazy how small houses are in other countries compared to the US.

I do love the look of the stainless, it's clean looking and for homes without children easy to maintain, must have for me. I don't care about the countertops because I know I would change it to the quartz that I have now. Quartz countertops are even better.

Never seen the show though. I have seen the show with the guys bidding on houses they don't walk through though.

I don't think it's completely fake. I read an article about it that was saying the person has to have entered into a contract on the "winning" house in order to be on the show. So it's staged, but not completely fake.

I'm worried. I sprained my finger playing basketball on 3/10 and it is still really swollen. Can't bend it or make a fist. It's in a splint and I've been icing it. Maybe I need to take off work? I've been typing with my hand but just using my index finger. I sprained my ring finger.

Yeah, those people that complain about the paint are really dumb. Same with people that say: "Well, I like this house a lot, but it doesn't have any ceiling fans, and I don't like the light fixtures"..:doh:

As for the stainless steel and granite. Those are definitely musts. First off, they just look better. And secondly, and more importantly, for resale.

---------- Post added March-20th-2013 at 12:50 PM ----------

I do love the look of the stainless, it's clean looking and for homes without children easy to maintain, must have for me. I don't care about the countertops because I know I would change it to the quartz that I have now. Quartz countertops are even better.

Never seen the show though. I have seen the show with the guys bidding on houses they don't walk through though.

Quartz isn't better. I think you meant to say that you "prefer" it over Granite.:)

It is fake, but I just like looking at it to see which house I would pick. I do like the international one better. I seen some crazy stuff on there.

I'm worried. I sprained my finger playing basketball on 3/10 and it is still really swollen. Can't bend it or make a fist. It's in a splint and I've been icing it. Maybe I need to take off work? I've been typing with my hand but just using my index finger. I sprained my ring finger.

Didn't you just ask if you should keep on playing basketball if you keep getting injured? What are you playing every game like it's game 7 of the finals?

Archived