Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I can't believe this is me, but I have been impressed lately with watching Justin Timberlake perform. Particularly fun was the "history of rap" shtick with Fallon. And while I like the Roots a lot, JT's band is absolutely impressive. Also, I don't think I've seen a band seem to have so much fun performing.

Fallon's "Timberweek" was awesome. JT's band is off the hook

I can't believe this is me, but I have been impressed lately with watching Justin Timberlake perform. Particularly fun was the "history of rap" shtick with Fallon. And while I like the Roots a lot, JT's band is absolutely impressive. Also, I don't think I've seen a band seem to have so much fun performing.

Have you checked out his MSG concert from Labor Day of "07? I know it's a little old, but what a fantastic show!

"39 degrees" here but it feels like 5 degrees

Can summer just get here already? I'm tired of freezing my butt off and wearing 10 layers in March. This isn't Antarctica.

I'm not joking, I am wearing 10 layers right now, including a heavy jacket, and it's STILL cold. This weather is insane.

My brother in law's son goes to school with a science project. He wants to show the class the physics behind a potato gun. He brings a couple pvc pipes in to demonstrate how it works. He knows how anal the the school systems are these days, so he's careful to leave the igniter (a simple spark generating flint gadget), the fuel (hairspray), and the ammunition (a potato) at home.

While explaining how it worked, he mentioned the word "gun."

Next think you know, my brother in law has to request emergency time off from work because he is being called in to the school for an urgent meeting with the principal to decide whether the kid (an A student with no hint of trouble ever) is going to be expelled.

I swear I'm not making this up.

Someone is trying to explain how I can upgrade my phone I've had since 2007 to a smartphone Galaxy II.

After two years, your contract is up and you can cancel whenever you want. You can just keep paying the amount to maintain service.

Every time a contract is out, you are eligible for an upgrade.

See the prices here :

http://www.t-mobile.com/shop/phones/?shape=smartphones

If you ordered the Samsung Galaxy S II, you'd only pay 50 bucks. You'd get a mail in rebate for that 50 though, effectively making the phone free. When you do that, your contract gets extended another 2 years. After that, you are eligible for another upgrade

My face

SmileDerpBlackSS.png

I have practically no clue what they're talking about

Archived