Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Too much sports right now! All at 4 pm pacific tomorrow, we have USA vs. Puerto Rico in baseball, Georgetown, and Maryland all playing. And I don't get off until 5:30 pm. Wow this sucks.
That's nothing. Wait until next Thursday, my man. Without question, one of the best sporting days of the year. Friday, too. Very few things rival the first two days of the NCAA tourney.

would any of my fellow ES'ers mind posting the twitter handles of some of the main Redskins insider guys? :)

the stadium free agency threads are too much to comb through...

Home of Jsteelz ‏ @JsteelznSkins

HTTR24-7.com ‏ @HTTR24_7

Chris Russell ‏ @Russellmania980

TK ‏ @TKextremeskins

Tarik El-Bashir ‏ @TarikCSN

Grant Paulsen ‏ @granthpaulsen

Rich Tandler ‏ @Rich_TandlerCSN

@MLp33zy <----- That's ya boy :ols:

But yeah, you should be good with those

You should be good with these....

You should be good with these....

Thanks Bud! I just added them all, except for the russellmania980. i actually found a tweet by that name, and clicked to add...said user not found.

But i'm good to go now bro, thanks :)

Got 'em, thanks.

No need to follow me, I think I've tweeted once in the last year LOL. I just eye-hustle http://www.sggdc.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/eyehustle.gif

Same here, but you always want to get your numbers :D

---------- Post added March-15th-2013 at 12:44 PM ----------

Mls what's up with that user name on twitter?

Man, was just messing around one day with my initials and I decided to put "eezy" on the end like everybody else. Then I thre up the 33 because I wanted a way to tie in my faith and that was it.

:secret: Supposedly Jesus died at the age of thirty-three

But yeah, that's it :ols:

i've been in kind of a "get off my lawn" mood today, and I decided to start deleting annoying people on facebook. I deleted everybody who shared dumb stuff like "name a state without the letter E" and people that posted pics of their organic tofu taco salads. Also had to delete this dumb chick from high school, who is now 33 and married with kids, that changed her name on facebook to: first name "i see you lookin" last name "bcuz im cute." DELETE.

That's nothing. Wait until next Thursday, my man. Without question, one of the best sporting days of the year. Friday, too. Very few things rival the first two days of the NCAA tourney.

I agree. One of those two days will be a sick day, depending on which day the Hoyas play.

I think I'm gonna leave work at 3 pm without telling anyone. My supervisor isn't here. The HR lady is though. Hmm...perhaps too risky. But I'm just gonna be watching the USA/Puerto Rico game at my computer anyway.

[/color]

Man, was just messing around one day with my initials and I decided to put "eezy" on the end like everybody else. Then I thre up the 33 because I wanted a way to tie in my faith and that was it.

:secret: Supposedly Jesus died at the age of thirty-three

But yeah, that's it :ols:

Man I must have a learning disability. I read those 3's as U's.

Man I must have a learning disability. I read those 3's as U's.

MLpUUzy

Hmmm, sounds interesting....

I was actually thinking about trying to change my user name on here to MLp33zy or p33zy. But if I change it to anything now, it's going to be Down4TheCause :D

---------- Post added March-15th-2013 at 04:41 PM ----------

When will people learn that violence solves nothing. Getting revenge solves nothing. I can't lie, I used to be a vengeful person, but I realized it's not even worth it. No matter how much violence you cause or revenge you get, the situation will always be the same and most of the time it gets worst. Think about it....

[/color]When will people learn that violence solves nothing. Getting revenge solves nothing. I can't lie, I used to be a vengeful person, but I realized it's not even worth it. No matter how much violence you cause or revenge you get, the situation will always be the same and most of the time it gets worst. Think about it....

quoted for truth. well said bro.

This ain't high school anymore, where getting into it with somebody and you're suspended. Folks go to jail, people die, and lives are ruined. Its so not worth it.

Did you hear about that baby that got killed in Chicago the other day? The shooters were obviously aiming for him. The guy's gang affiliation is what got his daughter killed. He's got to live with that for the rest of his life.

I don't understand people who live in DC and don't know that they have to yield in traffic circles. These people just zoom into Chevy Chase Circle without looking or slowing down. It happens to me more often than not when I'm driving through it. How have you not gotten your car totaled?

I can't believe this is me, but I have been impressed lately with watching Justin Timberlake perform. Particularly fun was the "history of rap" shtick with Fallon. And while I like the Roots a lot, JT's band is absolutely impressive. Also, I don't think I've seen a band seem to have so much fun performing.

I can't believe this is me, but I have been impressed lately with watching Justin Timberlake perform. Particularly fun was the "history of rap" shtick with Fallon. And while I like the Roots a lot, JT's band is absolutely impressive. Also, I don't think I've seen a band seem to have so much fun performing.

He is one of the best, if not the best of this era at his craft. Good for him.

I find it hard to accept that people can say that they are not entertained.

His acting is subpar though. Work in progrees, I guess.

Archived