Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

:cool:

2 day whirlwind trip to the Northern coast of California over the weekend. Went through wine country outside Santa Rosa then hit highway 1. Went up to Fort Ross then spent the rest of the day and much of the next day working our way South. First time to the Pacific. Cool.

Why does every reality show have to have a second version of the show where they replay the episode while showing tweets about the show. Just off the top of my head I can think of Tankd: Unfiltered, Wicked Tuna: Hooked Up, Finding Bigfoot: Further Evidence, Property Wars has one. I don't know why but I find it pretty annoying.

Also has anyone watched the Robot Combat League on SyFy, actually kind of a cool show. More for what it could turn into in the future than really for what it is now though.

I just realized I haven't seen Califan on here in a long time. He didn't get the hammer did he?

Don't think so.

I remember he started a thread saying he was taking a break from ES for a week, might have been a month. And hasn't been back since.

Hope all is well with him.

***Just checked his profile: Last Activity: September-2nd-2012 12:34 AM

Local Denver radio: Wes Welker is "hours away" from being a Bronco.

:edit: its done. 2 years, $12M. Demaryus Thomas and Eric Decker were both among the top 17 wide receivers in 2012. now you toss Welker into the slot, arguably one of the greatest slot receivers of all time....replacing the old and slow 36 year old Brandon Stokely. And the Broncos just signed 330 lb right guard Louis Vazquez from the Chargers yesterday, suring up that O-line. That's a lot of weaponry for Peyton.

and the Broncos are now going after Steven Jackson.

If they had him last year instead of that idiot who misplayed that Jacoby Jones touchdown, they probably would have won the Super Bowl last year. :doh:

hahaha. man i feel sorry for Raheem Moore. He actually had a great season, but that blown play on Jacoby will forever haunt him. Most folks around here don't think he'll ever recover from that :ols:

what's rocking on the southside MLS?

Archived