Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Come on man. Plays like this is what the NBA is all about. And you can't say it's selfish because it involved three people on the team. I have no problem with it. Reminds me of the type of stuff they used to do at my High School during blowout wins...

Exactly why the Spurs are about the only watchable team. It's all me me me look what I did in the NBA. So much showboating. Popovich wouldn't stand for that crap.

Exactly why the Spurs are about the only watchable team. It's all me me me look what I did in the NBA. So much showboating. Popovich wouldn't stand for that crap.

Once again, that play was not selfish. And yes, the Spurs play great basketball and you should watch them. However, there is nothing wrong with showing a little flair. That is what the NBA was built upon. Dr.J, Showtime Lakers, Michael Jordan.

People praise Barry Sanders for his jukes and stuff, they idolized Babe Ruth when he called his shot, but dare someone to show off while getting two points in a basketball game.

Once again, that play was not selfish. And yes, the Spurs play great basketball and you should watch them. However, there is nothing wrong with showing a little flair. That is what the NBA was built upon. Dr.J, Showtime Lakers, Michael Jordan.

People praise Barry Sanders for his jukes and stuff, they idolized Babe Ruth when he called his shot, but dare someone to show off while getting two points in a basketball game.

The problem is you would never see any of them doing some between the legs nonsense during a game. The closet I can come to crap like that is when Jordan closed his eyes at the free throw line.

What the Clips did is not cool in my book.

Who says you can't do it? If he is talented enough to do it should it even matter. I was thinking about Jordan when he closed is eyes and shot the free throw for Mutumbo, that's showing off. How is it cool and fun when Jordan does it, but when somebody else does it it's okay?

The whole point of these games is to win, but what's wrong with having a little fun in the process?

I get it y'all, we want to be respectful, play the game the "right" way, good sportsman ship, etc. But this play was well executed and it got the crowd hyped. It's all good.

i thought it was an awesome play. now if they would've screwed it up and turned the ball over, i'm sure the coach would've given them a 5 second ass chewing. but they didn't, so who cares.

oh, and LOL @ the Staples center being sold out these days for the Clippers. I'm sure if you were to ask them, 80% of the folks in the building have been "hardcore Cips fans" since forever. :jerk:

I really like this quote from George, a man with MS who died on Sunday http://www.thegreekfromdetroit.com/2013/03/the-tipping-point.html,

"Even the healthiest of us have battles throughout the day. We all have our own stories, and as insidious as it may appear to the world, nobody seems to go unscathed. Humor can truly ease the situation. Learn to laugh at yourself a little. I need you all to do me this favor. The next time "running" to the store, "jumping" in to the shower, "grabbing" lunch for the kids, or even "preparing" for the day becomes in anyway a pain in your ass, it is necessary to perform one of two options. Either thank God profusely for the ability and fact you can actually perform and accomplish these tasks without trepidation or consciousness, or take my approach, get your head on straight, make a few jokes, and SLAY YOUR DRAGON! There are no other options."

Note: quote is from an earlier post of his, "Slay Your Dragon"

It took a long, long time to get here

It took a brave, brave girl to try

It took one too many excuses, one too many lies

Don't be surprised, don't be surprised

If I talk a little louder

If I speak up when you're wrong

If I walk a little taller

I've been under you too long

If you notice that I'm different

Don't take it personally

Don't be mad

It's just a brand new kinda me

I have this random thought of the Cowboys and Romo really sucking this year and draft high enough to take Johnny Manziel. Him and RG3 start a huge new wave of Cowboys/Redskins rivalry.

Nothing would make me more happy than the Cowboys drafting him. But ask me how I feel about that after the upcoming season.

Hell yeah. She plays a high schooler, so I had to look her up after the first show and make sure she was of age. I didn't want to be that creepy guy. :)

I did the same thing before making my post as well :ols: she's 23, we're good. :)

my GOODNESS....

Jane-Levy.jpg

Archived