Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

What is the most efficient way of traveling across San Francisco? Is a 3 day MUNI pass (unlimited travel) worth it?

Ask Predicto

I have a training offer for the Bay Area and am mulling over whether to accept. I asked him about it. He's very wise in Bay Area affairs

Was watching the Kansas - Baylor game and RG3 was behind the Baylor bench

He was clearly visible every time Baylor had the ball :ols:

Good to see RG3

I completely lost it when I looked up and saw him. The table I was waiting on knew what I was excited about, so all was good.:)

And the Duke game was epic.:ols:

Saturday Night Live had the coolest skit they've had in years last night. They had Justin Timberlake go to a club for "5 timers" (folks who have hosted SNL 5 times). It had Dan Akroyd, Tom Hanks, Alec Baldwin, Martin Short, Chevy Chase, Steve Martin, Candice Bergen, and Paul Simon. So much greatness together in one shot, it was awesome.

I'm so glad SNL is funny again these days.

I completely lost it when I looked up and saw him. The table I was waiting on knew what I was excited about, so all was good.:)

And the Duke game was epic.:ols:

An epic beatdown, yes. Can't wait to get to work on Monday. All the UNC fans had started to get a little ****y. Gonna be quiet.:)

---------- Post added March-10th-2013 at 04:00 PM ----------

Saturday Night Live had the coolest skit they've had in years last night. They had Justin Timberlake go to a club for "5 timers" (folks who have hosted SNL 5 times). It had Dan Akroyd, Tom Hanks, Alec Baldwin, Martin Short, Chevy Chase, Steve Martin, Candice Bergen, and Paul Simon. So much greatness together in one shot, it was awesome.

I'm so glad SNL is funny again these days.

Yeah, that was cool.

I think people are missing out. SNL is pretty damn funny these days. There are several guys on there that are hilarious. Moynahan is a riot. So is Thompson. All of their skits aren't funny. But most are. I'm surprised more people don't watch.

An epic beatdown, yes. Can't wait to get to work on Monday. All the UNC fans had started to get a little ****y. Gonna be quiet.:)

Got a Carolina girl there. We wore our gear last night & the boss was OK with it...we even hugged for a pic!

---------- Post added March-10th-2013 at 04:00 PM ----------

Yeah, that was cool.

I think people are missing out. SNL is pretty damn funny these days. There are several guys on there that are hilarious. Moynahan is a riot. So is Thompson. All of their skits aren't funny. But most are. I'm surprised more people don't watch.

I usually fall asleep at some point, but NEVER when JT is hosting! I agree, alot of folks are missin' out.

I love that dude. I also love his music. Ain't nothing wrong with that.
I am going to assume you were talking about him hosting SNL last night... The dude is just natural in that environment. I don't think I have ever seen a better host than him...

So totally agree with both of you. His HBO simulcast concert on Labor Day of 2007 is ****ing epic! Hubby thought it was cool, too...Ain't nothin' wrong with that.

And he is, most certainly, down for the cause.:ols:

I

I am going to assume you were talking about him hosting SNL last night... The dude is just natural in that environment. I don't think I have ever seen a better host than him...

I didn't even watch last night, but I like him in everything I've seen him in.

My uncle just told me part of his life story, it made me really appreciate my life. I'm so sad for him though, he has so many regrets and can't do anything about them.

Regret is something I don't think I will ever understand, even at my age. I don't have any. Sure I have made stupid mistakes and had hard times...but I learned and never made that mistake again.

Archived