Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

5 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Did he lowball the cashier when buying bananas?

Hahaha nah.  I spotted him from a few feet away when I was walking in his direction already, he was waiting for a self checkout line to open up.  Came back through a minute later, looked like someone from the store was helping him use it though.

Canadian Geese are the opposite of Canadian, they are straight assholes.  One time one hissed at me while I was walking to 7-11, so i hissed back. Its beak was stuck open in amazement like it didnt know I could do that.  Dont tell me you've never wanted to kick one like a soccer ball.

2 minutes ago, China said:

More like wanted to grab it by the neck an snap.

Once the apocalypse kicks off, I'm going to patent the walk up calmly and pounce like a common house cat move, spin it round my head like a helicopter Peaty Pablo style.  A criminally easy target, they seem the least prepared for a survivalist human mentality.  It's like they know they are federally protected, if they could talk its be all "dipwomatic imwunity, bwitches".

56 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Easy to say when you look like that. Jesus. 

Yeah I always laugh when gorgeous women talk about "natural beauty" and all that jazz. Same thing when movie star women talk about the struggles of motherhood as if they were a single mom working two jobs to feed their kids. Have some damn perspective.

8 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

Yeah I always laugh when gorgeous women talk about "natural beauty" and all that jazz. Same thing when movie star women talk about the struggles of motherhood as if they were a single mom working two jobs to feed their kids. Have some damn perspective.

You missed the point.

Has nothing to do with  not having time to do something. The women she's talking about have all the time they need, but are obsessed/focused on the wrong thing, or opting for surgery, when all they  have to do is look closer at themselves and capitalize on the positive features they have, and that make them unique.

Few women (and men for that matter) are born nearly flawless/hopelessly unattractive. There's a lot a person can do on  their own to make themselves considerably less attractive than they really are.

And I know a lot of women who are single with one or more children. That (keeping yourself looking good) isn't as impossible as you make it sound, certainly not in this area, with the overabundance of attractive single mothers.

I thi k you wouldve had a better point if you brought up the fact that she's a celebrity, and has access to more higher quality products/stylists, etc than the average women (whom the overwhelming  majority don't look all that much better than,if the situations were reversed. Many would look like your run of the mill attractive woman that you see everyday.

On 5/26/2019 at 11:01 PM, Renegade7 said:

Once the apocalypse kicks off, I'm going to patent the walk up calmly and pounce like a common house cat move, spin it round my head like a helicopter Peaty Pablo style.  A criminally easy target, they seem the least prepared for a survivalist human mentality.  It's like they know they are federally protected, if they could talk its be all "dipwomatic imwunity, bwitches".

Why wait for the apocalypse?  Do it in December, have yourself a nice Christmas goose.

Archived