stevenaa

Random Thought Thread

Recommended Posts

Anyone remember spray painting a rectangle on a building wall in a parking lot and using it as a strike zone for stickball?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can someone please start a Red Lobster thread ? It goes hand in hand with the Olive Garden thread. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Find out I have a cousin that was sold to a German couple when he was 5. Crazy. 

Woah.  That's heavy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Find out I have a cousin that was sold to a German couple when he was 5. Crazy. 

What? Was this recent? It's not easy getting a kid that isn't yours out of the country. Also I don't think stuff like that has a statute of limitations—you could still turn them in for it. Separating a 5YO from his birth parents can cause major problems. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's a feature for going to the last part of a thread that you read and there's a feature for going to the last page of a thread. 

 

Is there anybody but me that wishes there was a feature for going to the second to last page of a thread? 

 

I know its not difficult to go to the last page and then hit back once, I'm just kinda curious if I'm the only one or if a lot of people do the same thing I do. 

I find myself not wanting to read 25 pages to get caught up on a thread but usually the last page is not enough to get caught up so the first thing I do is go to last page then back one. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, c slag said:

Anyone remember spray painting a rectangle on a building wall in a parking lot and using it as a strike zone for stickball?

 

My brother did this on the family house I just sold, using silver spray paint, probably 50 years ago. He actually played catcher until he grew too tall, then second and third base.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Elessar78 said:

What? Was this recent? It's not easy getting a kid that isn't yours out of the country. Also I don't think stuff like that has a statute of limitations—you could still turn them in for it. Separating a 5YO from his birth parents can cause major problems. 

It was 22 years ago and it happened in Peru. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Kosher Ham said:

Can someone please start a Red Lobster thread ? It goes hand in hand with the Olive Garden thread. 

 

7ud0AtC.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was sitting in the drive-thru line at Zaxby's and the guy in front of me hops out of his SUV, opens the back, pulls out a Red Bull from a cooler.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

 

Welcome to summer Hell, lightweight 

 

No, welcome to the Twilight Zone:

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Was sitting in the drive-thru line at Zaxby's and the guy in front of me hops out of his SUV, opens the back, pulls out a Red Bull from a cooler.  


Zaxby's, oh how I miss thee.  :kickcan:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

It was 22 years ago and it happened in Peru. 

Still sucks, sorry to hear that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Got free tickets to a concert tonight ( Great seats). I do not know any of Miranda Lamberts music. 

 

Turn up i guess. 

Edited by Kosher Ham

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Kosher Ham said:

Got free tickets to a concert tonight ( Great seats). I do not know any of Miranda Lamberts music. 

 

Turn up i guess. 

"Gunpowder & Lead".  ?

Btw, I'm going to Slayer on the 10th of August. Major ?.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Kosher Ham said:

Got free tickets to a concert tonight ( Great seats). I do not know any of Miranda Lamberts music. 

 

Turn up i guess. 

White Liar and Vice are pretty good, something bad with carrie underwood was cool, too.  I like her personality more then her music, but it bleeds into her music a lot, and that's always a plus.  She's not a cookie cutter artist, imo. Hope you enjoy the show.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.