Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

So Gregory tested positive for pot at the combine in Feb.  Interesting.  Wonder how much that will impact his draft status.

All I know is that after losing Fred Davis and nearly losing Trent Williams, I'd be very hesitant. It's very concerning to me when a dude fails a drug test at the freakin' Scouting Combine.

He'll probably fall into the late teens or 20's though. Maybe a team like the Steelers takes him. They have more of a stable franchise than we do.

All I know is that after losing Fred Davis and nearly losing Trent Williams, I'd be very hesitant. It's very concerning to me when a dude fails a drug test at the freakin' Scouting Combine.

He'll probably fall into the late teens or 20's though. Maybe a team like the Steelers takes him. They have more of a stable franchise than we do.

It take a special kind of stupid to fail a drug test when you know you're going to be tested

You couldn't be more spot on with what I was thinking.  And not only that, he said he last smoked in December.  Now correct me if I'm wrong but shouldn't any traces of THC be out of his body within 30 days?

You couldn't be more spot on with what I was thinking.  And not only that, he said he last smoked in December.  Now correct me if I'm wrong but shouldn't any traces of THC be out of his body within 30 days?

I think it depends on the user. Could last longer than that.

So Meagan Good is 33. A little older than I expected, but it makes sense. And now I remember where I regularly saw her. It was that short run show (which was hilarious) My Cousin Skeeter on Nickelodeon. Its been a long ass time since I've seen Deliver Us From Eva so I forgot she was in that. Same goes for Eve's Bayou. 

I pulled a muscle in my back this morning smoking weed. See kids? ****s bad for ya.

I got 11 hours of much-needed rest, felt so good, had a healthy breakfast, had a big strength training session scheduled, now I gotta change it to moderate cardio. From what was going to be pullups and pushups, is now jumping jacks. Can't even jog, back doesn't like the running motion. My 1,000 straight punches a day streak is in Jeopardy, but I will most likely eek it out...albeit gingerly.

First drag off the bowl, held my breath, POP, muscle between my left shoulder blade and spine. Let the smoke out, what a waste, wanted to hold it for at least 5 more seconds :).

Damn though, this weather is off the chain, mostly sunny and 70, lil breeze. Too bad rain is heading in tonight.

99% chance he's full of ****. THC sticks to fat cells, and I doubt even a 500 lb daily smoker would test positive after 4 months. 

muscle between my left shoulder blade and spine.

I'm having serious neck/back issues with that exact same spot.

I don't smoke weed, but I wonder if it has to do with coughing/sneezing as I was doing a lot of that last week.

Also, I'm fat and not a spring chicken anymore.

*sigh*

I'm having serious neck/back issues with that exact same spot.

I don't smoke weed, but I wonder if it has to do with coughing/sneezing as I was doing a lot of that last week.

Also, I'm fat and not a spring chicken anymore.

*sigh*

That muscle sucks, I'm always injuring it doing something routine. Sleeping, for example. Wake up with that joint hurting. It's insane how many movements engage it. Couldn't turn my head or move my arms without a ton of pain the first couple minutes. Taking a deep breath still hurts. I don't cough because of smoking, it was def the holding breath part that did it.

I am sore. Back has some lingering soreness cause of a lingering hockey injury. Legs and feet are sore because I'm on my feet all the time and I walk 2-3 miles a day. Neck is sore just because.

I think I should smoke a bowl just for medical reasons. Do they make small, cheap vaporizers? Can you buy that **** online?

My friend was just wondering, cause he was interested in buying something like that because he doesn't want to go to a head shop. Any chance you guys could point my friend in the right direction?

Still haven't smoked out of a vaporizer. Seen peeps smoke out of one, junks was plugged in - sounding like a tiny humidifier. Did a Google search on "Vaporizers" and they're being sold by some weed websites. Your friend, Springy, would have to research how legit they are.

I'm running low on this stash...gotta go to DC and follow the smoke clouds, maybe run in to somebody wit da hookup. Nah, waiting on some of Colorado's finest to arrive. Who would've thought a mountainous snow covered wasteland like Colorado would be the epicenter, the heartbeat of weed in A'murca...home of the incarcerated pothead.

Archived