Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I miss Bubblescreen I want to talk to him about the Hornets meltdown

giphy.gif

Besides myself, he was the only other Hornets fan on the board that I know of.  Which I find odd.  I would think there would be plenty of people in the Charlotte and surrounding area that would be Redskins fans and pull for the same teams on here.  But like Mary said earlier, I've never met a Redskins fan that knows of these forum boards.  

"He who shall not be named" 

We're better off without him

Bubble was a good guy man.  Whether you liked him or not and I know y'all argued like cats and dogs about baseball, he stood behind his points and stats.  And whether or not anyone agrees, he was spot on about Andrew Luck, imo.  

The thing about stats is all of us, everyone on here, when arguing a point will look at certain stats, then we argue about whose stats suck and whose are better.  

Watching copious amounts of British comedy on Youtube to ease the pain. Bless you Peep Show! 

Bubble was a good guy man.  Whether you liked him or not and I know y'all argued like cats and dogs about baseball, he stood behind his points and stats.  And whether or not anyone agrees, he was spot on about Andrew Luck, imo.  

The thing about stats is all of us, everyone on here, when arguing a point will look at certain stats, then we argue about whose stats suck and whose are better.  

BS was probably the worst poster this site ever had. We are better for his loss 

Now let's not speak of him again

I liked bubble.

Th whole Coldplay thing and all.

It's hard for a dude to feel secure about loving a beautiful band like Coldplay.

I am interested in a job in Springfield but they won't call me back. :(

I would like to go back even if it is an eon away 

Springfield good city 

Watching copious amounts of British comedy on Youtube to ease the pain. Bless you Peep Show! 

BS was probably the worst poster this site ever had. We are better for his loss 

Now let's not speak of him again

I am interested in a job in Springfield but they won't call me back. :(

I would like to go back even if it is an eon away 

Springfield good city 

We get it Ix, you don't like Bubble Screen.......

Fire pits.  Anyone have one and what are some good ones that are affordable while providing heat in a good radius?  

I'm thinking about getting one for the backyard/patio, but don't want to put too much money into it.  Some of those damn things are go for over a $1000.  I won't be outside that much lol

Edit: Wife talked about making one from scratch with stones, not sure if I want to do that, but if its on concrete, then it would be just as safe and cheap now that I think about it.

What happened to Bubbles, was he banned?

We are pretty sure he was.  It doesn't say banned when you look him up, but it also has everything cut off, meaning you cant review his previous posts, etc.  One mod said he was most likely banned.  

Our guess is it was in the MLB thread, I heard he was going off in there and I know Jumbo gave all of us posting in there a fair warning and said there were complaints about the posts in the thread.

What happened to Bubbles, was he banned?

Permabanned, mod confirmed, really not even worth discussing

Anyway, is it just me or is football just tired? Like the penalties and illegal hits and whatever. I don't know. I can't figure out if it's the league/sport in general or if the Skins have just worn me out.

Anyway, is it just me or is football just tired? Like the penalties and illegal hits and whatever. I don't know. I can't figure out if it's the league/sport in general or if the Skins have just worn me out.

not as fun anymore. more commericals, less running, easier to throw, less strategy involved now

Not really sure how to feel right now....

Wife asked me to download the new nicki minaj CD, and its been on in the background while i watch the game and play on the computer, wife is online shopping.  This cd is pretty damn good.  like....its really good.  what the ****, man...I like Nicki Minaj's music.  :(

Not really sure how to feel right now....

Wife asked me to download the new nicki minaj CD, and its been on in the background while i watch the game and play on the computer, wife is online shopping. This cd is pretty damn good. like....its really good. what the ****, man...I like Nicki Minaj's music. :(

Pretty sure that's a midlife crisis symptom (like my dad loving Black Eyed Peas). Good luck with that.

how is a perma ban not worth discussing. Esp for bubbles—I never cared for the guy. I'd love to find out the reason for his demise.

Not if your the Redskins lol

whats crazy is that if you want to win a title now you need a QB so it will be even harder with Danny Boy.  in the 80s or 90s you could win with a game manager, running game and a d that stops the run.  That's no longer the case. 

how is a perma ban not worth discussing. Esp for bubbles—I never cared for the guy. I'd love to find out the reason for his demise.

I looked back in the MLB thread, around the time of his ban, and I didn't see anything that I would consider ban worthy.  The only thing I can think of was the mods were still going through the thread and deemed one of his posts bannable from a while back.  

I know that Jumbo came in and said that there were complaints about the thread and posts, etc. and they would be reviewing everything, etc.  GACOLB caught a month ban for something that I didn't think was really that bad at all.  Everyone keeps saying it was that thread, but I have never seen the post that got him banned permanently.

I looked back in the MLB thread, around the time of his ban, and I didn't see anything that I would consider ban worthy.  The only thing I can think of was the mods were still going through the thread and deemed one of his posts bannable from a while back.  

I know that Jumbo came in and said that there were complaints about the thread and posts, etc. and they would be reviewing everything, etc.  GACOLB caught a month ban for something that I didn't think was really that bad at all.  Everyone keeps saying it was that thread, but I have never seen the post that got him banned permanently.

I don't know anything about the situation but for it to be a permaban the post was most likely extremely vulgar so it was probably deleted. Or I took over a mods account and put a hit out on anyone who spinners over Andy Luck  :huh:

Archived