Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

TOOC  :lol:

Gift bags are your friend dude.  I hate wrapping **** too.  Bout 10 years ago, after complaining about wrapping gifts, the wife said you can use some gift bags.  Well, I put all of her presents in gift bags, like 12 of them and didn't wrap one single one lol.  

She was kinda ticked, cause she likes to actually open a present.  Don't want me to abuse the new system, don't introduce me to it lol.

For the 10th year in a row, we've had to buy every single present our grandkids will receive.

You all have no idea what I went through at TRUS the other day, but hubby got an Intellivision. He just didn't go all giddy when I said I wasn't wrapping a ****ing thing this year. Dumb ***** can do it her ****in' self. No ****.

But now thanks to Taze, I ain't wrappin' squat. Gonna give her the boxes of stuff, a buttload of bags & paper, and say, "There ya go...hope you're happy now." ...and walk off. Please handle your own children before you go incorporating yourself.

In 42 years it hasn't worked as a Redskins fan, or with my husband on anything.

I'm 0-3 as it stands now.  If I can get you out of here, I will have accomplished something.

But alas, I suck.

Why would you want me gone.  A world full of yes men would bore you.

O...M...G...watching The first 48 on A&E (if Cops can last 30 years, The First 48 should last 300) and just saw a commercial for my dream...my dream come true.

Get this, reality show (dur) featuring the vaccine-hating, truth-telling, former Playmate of the Year Jenny McCarthy and her husband, the former member of the revolutionary, first-of-its-kind boy band New Kids on the Block and Marky Mark's older brother and inspiration, Donnie Wahlberg!! What will it be about? Them saying logical, well-thought-out things that pushes the national intellect to its limit and, for the betterment of the community, motivates and inspires world alerting debate. God bless America, God bless you and God bless Jenny and Donnie!!!

Thanks, it asked me for my naturalization id, I loled.

Lol. Trust me though man, be happy it's asking you anything. Like seriously, I've been using the Internet since the start and I've never experienced anything like it's debut. Would've been better off throwing that **** up on a geocities page with a flashing PO box address for folks to mail their insurance payment to.

O...M...G...watching The first 48 on A&E (if Cops can last 30 years, The First 48 should last 300) and just saw a commercial for my dream...my dream come true.

I have a co-worker who said the street she lives on gets featured on a regular basis. I'm so glad she's having new roommates move in, one of which is a dude. She's a really good person...fosters dogs at the "end of life" stage...I don't know how. I'd never stop crying.

My gf is eating crackers in my room. Sits the box down and two seconds later, a ****ing mouse in the box

I ****ing hate mice and living in disgusting ass Philadelphia.

Now, I can't ****ing sleep and am thinking about torching my room. I'm completely disgusted

**** mice

Yeah, was crashing at my sister's place for a few weeks back in the dizzle, and she had mice running through there. First and only time I experienced em. They'll surprise you, is the big problem. Appear out of nowhere running at 20 mph, and stopping on a dime.

The big home infiltrator around here are spider crickets. The brown jumpers. They jump at you sometimes, apparently knowing they're ugly, and will scare people off. That's what I've read anyway. It used to be so bad that they'd jump on my face when I was sleeping. It got to a point where I'd calmy wake up and sweep them off, but at first I was like

spider.gif

My gf is eating crackers in my room. Sits the box down and two seconds later, a ****ing mouse in the box

I ****ing hate mice and living in disgusting ass Philadelphia.

Now, I can't ****ing sleep and am thinking about torching my room. I'm completely disgusted

**** mice

"**** carrots" - Dave Chapelle

Grades so far this semester, B, C..... F :(

I'm not happy about it. I'm relieved that it's over, but I'm not happy about it. 

Too much ES browsing bro. Tisk tisk :P

Don't worry man. I failed Accounting and Chemistry first go-round and re-took them and got C's.

PS. I work in an Accounting role...lol

Get this, reality show (dur) featuring the vaccine-hating, truth-telling, former Playmate of the Year Jenny McCarthy and her husband, the former member of the revolutionary, first-of-its-kind boy band New Kids on the Block and Marky Mark's older brother and inspiration, Donnie Wahlberg!! 

LOL.  For what its worth, McCarthy's leaked nudes fulfilled so many of my childhood desires.  I mean, who really watched MTV's "Singled Out" for the dating matchups??  ;)

Archived