Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Let's be for real, for real this all bull****. Moco just trying to build up his fantasy for tonight. Moco gonna end up in some imaginary single-individual nudist-colony circle jerk; closing his eyes, head tilted back, jogging in a circle and calling out names, male and female. Hookah in the middle, thinking to itself, if hookahs could think, "What...the...****."

Lol That is DG. I wanna say it was the QB thread where everyone and their brother was saying Luck wasn't elite ( How's that working out for them?). The thread where the experts had Luck as a top 5 QB, before the season. The sad thing is, you could bump that thread now, and guys like DG and others STILL wouldn't admit they were wrong. Tannehill = Luck? Rofl.

The McRib may be back soon.

what just about everybody in the thread said was that other QBs were being rated on what they had DONE, and Luck was being rated on everyone's expectations what he WOULD do.   

taken without any other context, Luck was not a top-5 QB last year.    

That said, Peyton Manning WAS a top5 QB last year, actually a top1 QB .... but only an even an idiot would trade Manning for Luck right now.  That is an expectation of what he is becoming, and will be in the future.  Luck also was the most unquestioned #1 pick in the last 20 years.  EVERYBODY and their blind grandmothers recognized him as the closest thing to a sure-thing as you can get in the NFL.   patting yourself on the back for recognizing THAT diamond in the rough is a bit of self- damnation from faint praise....     

Nah I think the real problem is that MoCo needs some ass.

That would calm everything down.

amen to that, brotha.  No better stress reliever than gettin' some cheeks.  especially if she rocks the microphone beforehand....whew doggie. 

I keep it up top on my favorites bar with ES, here ya go. Starts with the draft.

Man, what a baller.  I forgot how many plays were impacted by his presence on the field.  It seemed like they were calling his name out the majority of the game.  Looking at the tape though, I can only imagine that he would be the most fined defensive player in the NFL in the present.  

If you think they went after Harrison, oh lawd they would have had a field day with #21.  I'm sure he would have been able to adjust though, guy was almost always involved in every single play in some capacity.  

amen to that, brotha. No better stress reliever than gettin' some cheeks. especially if she rocks the microphone beforehand....whew doggie.

Yeah, Moco needs to stop acting like a reformed ho looking for a husband, and go pop some Molly with some blind chicks. Seriously though, drop the Ed Grimley schtick and be a little more casual. Start taking showers, show off your new Richard Simmons bod. Or was it Buns of Steel? You might need to start fishing for the catfish, if you can't snag the bass or trout, if you know what I'm sayin.

Am i the only one who didn't really like the Sean Taylor A Football Life? I appreciated them calling out Wilbon, Cowherd and others. My main gripe was that i didn't feel like they did enough to show just how great a player he was. Am i off on that?

Sorry, i know aired last week but just got to watch it last night

I thought it was pretty good. I don't get all the people that said they cried though. Don't get that at all.

Yeah, Moco needs to stop acting like a reformed ho looking for a husband, and go pop some Molly with some blind chicks. Seriously though, drop the Ed Grimley schtick and be a little more casual. Start taking showers, show off your new Richard Simmons bod. Or was it Buns of Steel? You might need to start fishing for the catfish, if you can't snag the bass or trout, if you know what I'm sayin.

Or keep the flannel shirt on, go buy a camo Caterpillar (CAT - the company) hat, head to a truck stop and get some brains from a lot lizard.

mfMEg7L3A4HVWOxLMq16xNg.jpg

what just about everybody in the thread said was that other QBs were being rated on what they had DONE, and Luck was being rated on everyone's expectations what he WOULD do.

taken without any other context, Luck was not a top-5 QB last year.

That said, Peyton Manning WAS a top5 QB last year, actually a top1 QB .... but only an even an idiot would trade Manning for Luck right now. That is an expectation of what he is becoming, and will be in the future. Luck also was the most unquestioned #1 pick in the last 20 years. EVERYBODY and their blind grandmothers recognized him as the closest thing to a sure-thing as you can get in the NFL. patting yourself on the back for recognizing THAT diamond in the rough is a bit of self- damnation from faint praise....

I'm not parting myself on the back. I'm not AT ALL surprised at what he's doing. The thing that surprises me are all the idiots that don't give him the credit he deserves. There are actually fans out there that think OUR QB is better. And there are people like DG, that STILL think Ryan Tannehill is as good as Luck.

So....wish me luck.  Putting in resumes back in the DMV where I belong.

Anyone know of any warehouse / supervisor / certified badass jobs out there, I'm all ears.

Ready to put the evergreen crap hole in my rear mirror and come home.

HAIL to the east coast.

LOL, I'm assuming WA or OR? I've been in CA the past year and like it better than NoVA but that's just me

I can't stand camo unless there is an actual purpose for camo.

...Still no baby.

Hang in there buddy.  Did her water break yet?  Y'all at the hospital?  I remember going when the contractions were where they were supposed to be, and after a few hours at the hospital, the MD asked if she wanted them to break her water to start labor, she agreed.  Then it was not long after that.

Archived