Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Okay guys I need some help idk what to do. So I bought a hookah setup and last week I was asking around online for tips and advice. I was exchanging text messages with some dude who apparently lives close to me. I said we could meet up at a public place like a hookah bar or something so he could tell me about everything I need to know but he has been pushing for me to go to his house. I dont have a carry permit so I cant take my gun and I really don't feel comfortable going to someones house who I dont know. And he keeps texting me and I havent responded since Friday because Im just want it to go away and now he seems to be getting pissed off.

You weren't able to figure out how to use a hookah with a little research? You need some anonymous dude to show you on his waterbed? How about, go to a hookah bar, and ask someone who works there?

Before one of your favorite rappers broke in to my place and stole my hookah, I'd put some water in the mothe****in thing, the weed in the bowl, put my thumb on the wheel of a lighter, spark it, a flame would appear, and I'd lower the flame to the bowl. Then, I would take a drag, and then would hold my breath. I recommend you don't stop holding your breath, ever.

Nah just joshin' with ya. My buddies and I would more often mix weed and flavored tobaccy in there, cover the bowl with foil, poke several holes in the foil, place a piece of charcoal on top, light the charcoal, and you'd have a constant burning bowl.

I'm not sure how they do it at hookah bars. But if I got a new hookah, even disassembled, I'd be ready to rock after a little research. Don't need to risk becoming The Gimp in order to learn how to use a hookah.

Their burgers are ****ing horrible. Never got the appeal.

I'd rather lick a rusty handrail

Yeah they are very mediocre. Especially in the DMV area, there are hundreds of places that probably make a better one.

I think lately I've developed a fries craving. Cheese fries, cajun fries.... give me all you have.

I'm pretty sure you were using a bong not a hookah. Put water and ice in bottom, pack the bowl thingy, foil, put holes, and light the coals. Inhale.

Nvm I didn't read your whole post.

That is all you have to do. I don't know how he couldn't figure it out. I got a hookah last year and it took me 10 minutes to figure out how its put together.

Smoking weed out of hookah probably isn't a good idea anyways. The charcoal is so hot, that it will burn the weed really quickly. 

Am i the only one who didn't really like the Sean Taylor A Football Life? I appreciated them calling out Wilbon, Cowherd and others. My main gripe was that i didn't feel like they did enough to show just how great a player he was. Am i off on that?

Sorry, i know aired last week but just got to watch it last night

Am i the only one who didn't really like the Sean Taylor A Football Life? I appreciated them calling out Wilbon, Cowherd and others. My main gripe was that i didn't feel like they did enough to show just how great a player he was. Am i off on that?

Think they were trying to show more of how good a person he was...think most know how great of a player he was. 

They did not really touch on what a special talent he was, just what a crap life he had leading up to the last day.

I spent the next hour watching highlights and catching dust in my eyes.  Kid was special, generational talent. 

Think they were trying to show more of how good a person he was...think most know how great of a player he was.

I think Redskins fans know. I think fans of other NFC East teams know. But if you go to various NFL forums around the Internets, a lot of folks, particularly younger fans, don't know. They think that hit on Moorman was the highlight of his career rather than what he ALWAYS brought.

That's just mmy opinion. ST will never be I'm the HOF. I accept that. But i want it universally recognized that if he had lived, he would be a HOFer. No question, no debate, just a fact.

I thought they could've gone more in to how awesome he was. Defending Randy Moss, owning T.O. with two shoulders to the face. I mean T.O. was still a superstar, and Sean just treated him like a little boy. The Cowboys were especially intimidated by him. That's another thing I loved about Sean. He didn't talk much, but he would talk about how we have to beat Dallas and that they are our biggest rivals. Those two games in '05, he owned it on defense.

That being said, they did a good job showing how he was a potential HOF player in the making.

I don't think I'll ever really come to grips with his death. Of all people. I hate to say that, but c'mon...of alllll athletes....ST? That was the worst possible letdown from a Redskins fan standpoint.

All started with that damn sprained knee. Don't think he had ever been significantly hurt until that game when he was carried off by the staff in that Eagles game.

I hate this place sometimes though. Many people hefe on this site haven't owned up go the stuff they said while he was in the hospital, and the season before when the D played bad.

Used to constantly here people trash him over the radio.

"Thug"

"Dumbass"

"Always going for the highlight reel hit" (don't recall him ever missing many tackles anyway). The fanbase was pretty much split on him right down the middle, as they seem to be with Griffin.

Maybe he goes there, passes out, and wakes up covered in feathers and missing a kidney

Disagree. I think the dude wants to make a coat out of his skin. But while you're in there, there's no reason to stop at the coat. All organs are worth something. That'd be like a Vietnamese chop shop just taking the rims off and throwing the rest of the body in the river. I meant stolen car, not body. 

Maybe he goes there, passes out, and wakes up covered in feathers and missing a kidney

Hell of a story for the nieces and nephews (i say nieces and nephews instead of sons and daughters because...well let's just keep on keeping it real in the RTT). I mean ****, you only live once, you only need one kidney, i stick by my original advice. **** it Moco. Go for it. You'll always regret being ****. You'll rarely, if ever, truly regret being a man. Be a man Moco. For once in your life, be a man.

Archived