Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Hell yeah, man. Look, I know we were all young and fooled around...

But sometimes I see these chicks I went to high school posting kissy face pics with their husbands on facebook, and i just think to myself "I hope she does those tricks with her mouth for her hubby that she did for the homies back in '97." Lol

This right here' real talk, true story...

"She get it so wet, she make it so warm, and on a lame brain man she got a lot of charm. She swallow it like a pill, and makin' him pay them bills, for another niga' kid cell phone, car and crib. He payin' for the dinner for him, her and all her friends; and when he spend the night, her dog' in the bed - he in the den. But still he say he love her, wouldn't put his mom above her. He did all this after the first time he ever ****ed her."

Watching ESPN NFL Films replay of The Catch II game. Completely forgot that Rice fumbled egregiously on that drive. Was an easy call that got missed.

The game has changed so much since then. Was watching it and my mind was blown. I miss that NFL.

Young vs Favre. Two of the top QB's of the 90's. Used to love those matchups.

I'm old as ****

Just watching the legend of Sean video, defenseless receiver rule all the time. Probably would get him for lowering the helmet too (AKA: hitting too hard).

I hate ordering drinks that make you sound like a d bag "I'll have the Oregon Chai Tea"

ummm...that's not what it makes you sound like.

In my opinion.

Go visit that guy to have him show you how to use a hookah. You inhale right ? I'm sure he will appreciate that.

Thank god for "Baby Boy."

Its been so long since I've seen Baby Boy that I don't even remember her being in it.

Wasn't until I saw Think Like A Man Too that i started to wonder about her age, though. So I googled her and it turns out that she's like 44. Had no idea

I always thought she was significantly younger than that. Still sexy though.

Is it just me and my occasionally asshole-ish nature, or does cooleyfan1993 have like Super ADD or something?

Its like no matter how well you explain things to him, you have to be prepared to explain it several more times.

And don't even dare make a joke, or slightly razz him. Dude has the social awareness of a tuna sandwich

Yall are vicious.

Tough love

Archived