Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Aw mawh gawd its happening a real life gurl is coming over to my apartment tomorrow omg omg okay what do I do? Do I put on scented candles?  My room is a mess I got to wash everything and clean everything. Do I need to scrub the floors? Should I have music playing? Condoms do I need condoms? Are there instructions how to put one on? I should clean my bathroom out completely make sure there is not a single piece of hair in the sink. Make the toilet smell like flowers? Do I put flowers on the bed is that too much? Snack I need to go buy snacks and drinks. okay what else what else do I act like a wigger or no? Do I use my regualr personality even tho I really don't remember what that was because I've been a troll for too long to remember what I was in real life? 

tumblr_lcmyovbpMr1qzktb0.gif

Aw mawh gawd its happening a real life gurl is coming over to my apartment tomorrow omg omg okay what do I do? Do I put on scented candles?  My room is a mess I got to wash everything and clean everything. Do I need to scrub the floors? Should I have music playing? Condoms do I need condoms? Are there instructions how to put one on? I should clean my bathroom out completely make sure there is not a single piece of hair in the sink. Make the toilet smell like flowers? Do I put flowers on the bed is that too much? Snack I need to go buy snacks and drinks. okay what else what else do I act like a wigger or no? Do I use my regualr personality even tho I really don't remember what that was because I've been a troll for too long to remember what I was in real life? 

Nah, forget the condoms. They're for suckers. Definitely have music playing as she walks in...something classy like Blackstreet. Cleaning out the bathroom is a good idea, but don't go overboard (she'll think youre trying too hard). Flowers on the bed, yes... go for sunflowers... much more meaningful than roses. Snacks, yes. Drinks, yes. Go for anything that tastes good with hot sauce or ranch dressing. Drinks, Diet Dr Pepper all the way. You'll also want to act like a wigger, chicks love that. I know whenever I see a herd of wiggers walking around, they ALWAYS have chicks on their arms. Good luck!

is this a trick question?

No

Its a dumb question. No one is that clueless. BTW, scented candles and wine is my specialty. But she has to already be into, otherwise you will run her off.

Knowing MoCo, if he is for real, he probably got his signals severely crossed, and she thinks she's coming over for some studying, on a night that will surely end with a restraining order being filed.

Nah, forget the condoms. They're for suckers. 

Seriously. Think about all those single moms on the TV: "I was young and single when it happened, but _________ (insert child's name) has been the best thing to happen to me. I wouldn't change a thing."

Are you going to rob her of that lifetime of joy and rationalizations? Don't be a monster.

But like what do I say tho?

"sup girl, welcome to the king's castle...ya know what i'm sayin?  yo girl, dizaaaam!  you lookin' hella fine in them jeans! " 

make sure to wear a tight fitting polo, pop the collar.  wear your bro-iest hat with the most curve in the brim.  guaranteed she'll drop trou

"sup girl, welcome to the king's castle...ya know what i'm sayin? yo girl, dizaaaam! you lookin' hella fine in them jeans! "

make sure to wear a tight fitting polo, pop the collar. wear your bro-iest hat with the most curve in the brim. guaranteed she'll drop trou

After he revives her.

That is WAY too much swag for her stay conscious when she sees yer boy

I know that her favorite **** is also Three 6 so ima be playing that lol I also know she has the same sense of humor that I do. And when I asked if she wanted to go out someplace or come over she said she wants to just come over. So maybe. But in all honesty I'm just messing around I don't plan on anything happening because its just one of those things where I know when somebody is out of my league so don't even bother trying that foolishness because I'll just make everything awkward. 

Watching Inning 10 of the Baseball series by Ken Burns. They're talking about the '94 Strike that pretty much crippled baseball for the next decade.

I wonder if the same thing would've happened to the NFL in '82 if they didn't come back to play

That '94 baseball strike almost killed us bartenders, I know that. I went to Lollapalooza on the day it started. Tom Glavine. Ugh.

Y'all fancy.

I'm all about foreplay and setting the mood.

'Tis a lost art. When done right, she will kill for you

Or kill you if you try to leave her.

Ya dawg, straight outta Oxon. As much as she tries to hide it, she still has a pretty heavy DC accent.

You know, I never picked up on it in her movies, but I was watching her on some awards show, and you could definitely hear the PG County in her voice lol

Aw mawh gawd its happening a real life gurl is coming over to my apartment tomorrow omg omg okay what do I do? Do I put on scented candles? My room is a mess I got to wash everything and clean everything. Do I need to scrub the floors? Should I have music playing? Condoms do I need condoms? Are there instructions how to put one on? I should clean my bathroom out completely make sure there is not a single piece of hair in the sink. Make the toilet smell like flowers? Do I put flowers on the bed is that too much? Snack I need to go buy snacks and drinks. okay what else what else do I act like a wigger or no? Do I use my regualr personality even tho I really don't remember what that was because I've been a troll for too long to remember what I was in real life?

]

If you do indeed have a girl coming over, that can only mean one thing---you ditched the glasses.

You're welcome.

Glad Michael Dunn was found guilty.

So often in these shooting trials the defendant goes free, when to me it is obvious they are guilty.

Now we just gotta get Curtis Reeves.

I watched the Dunn trial. There was zero chance he was going free.

Archived