Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Did any of y'all spouses eat the placenta? All my family members had natural child births cause we raw like that. I was born in the bed I was conceived.

**** that ****.  You ever seen one drop out?  I'm pretty sure if you eat one, this will happen:

20120226_bcj_3161.jpg

Then you are responsible for starting the apocalypse.........**** that!

If we don't hear back from him tomorrow taz think we will have to assume he invited the dude over and is probably dead. Lol

LOL, what we gonna do with Moco :/

Bunch of my friends back home(Rt. 1 Area of Alexandria) have been posting about a high speed chase going on in the area, One was pretty much run off the road by the cops and another one saw a cop car T-Bone a driver. Just a heads up to anyone who might live around there to stay extra careful on the roads for a little while.

Wow. South Park is actually showing continuity from last week's episode, all of the kids are giving the boys crap for coming back to school after they quit to create their failed start-up. This is an extremely rare occurrence for the show outside of ImaginationLand or Pandemic style episodes. 

I still think it's funny how companies are marketing athlete dolls like that RG3 doll. I actually have the Strasburg doll in my office next to my computer. He has an American flag tied up to his hand by rubber bands. Best office decorations ever

**** that ****. You ever seen one drop out? I'm pretty sure if you eat one, this will happen:

20120226_bcj_3161.jpg

Then you are responsible for starting the apocalypse.........**** that!

LOL, what we gonna do with Moco :/

I've seen live births, they beautiful.

I read the placenta is super nutritious and good for the mothers to eat.

Archived