Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

When my first was being born, the cord was wrapped around her neck. Every time my wife would push, the her (the baby's) heart rate would plummet. We had a whole bunch of nurses in the room, ready to rush her in for an emergency c-section. I didn't get to cut her cord, because the doctor had to cut it as soon as the head and neck were through. A nurse got blasted by umbilical blood in the face. She's probably immune to all human diseases now.

Yeah the ob that delivered the baby got all dressed up. Looked like she was on the space station getting ready for a space walk.

I got stuck behind some walker from Walking Dead, or a crack whore (not much difference) and she was filling like 10 prescriptions.  

dude....you're cursed.  If there's a god of waiting lines, he/she hates you.

Remind me to never go to Disney World with you.  LOL

Hey Springy, if you haven't already, when you get a chance go to the drug store and pick up some Mylicon. It's gas relief drops for infants/newborns. It's not expensive and you might not need it, but oh man, its a miracle quick fix when you do. All our friends told us to buy some before Tazette was born. I waited and had to hit the CVS up at 1:30 - 2:00 am to get some one morning.

Yes, my bad luck of getting stuck in lines also extends from fast food joints to pharmacies. I got stuck behind some walker from Walking Dead, or a crack whore (not much difference) and she was filling like 10 prescriptions. Anyhow, after the wife gave her the two drops or whatever the dose was, 10 mins later, no crying, gas gone, baby asleep.

Thanks for the heads up!

Disney has the Fast Pass Chewy, it's all good :D

True...but with your luck, the fast pass distro system would be down for the park.  Taze got me standing in like for 3 hours for Space Mountain.  :angry:   lol

So I assume it's good since people are still talking about it?

It's excellent and they hit a grand slam with the finale, imo.

^^ What he said.  Wish I could erase this seasom from my memory and watch it again :)

Trying to think way back 6 1/2 years ago when Tazette was born about things I wish I had that made life easier.  Swaddle pouches/blankets was one of them.  I'm not talking about the regular blanket that they use at the hospital, where you have to wrap them up like a baby burrito.  I'm talking the ones that you pop them in a pouch and it velcro straps them in tight.

Now, I became a master baby burrito wrapper with just the blankets.  But they do come lose.  I went out to Baby's R' Us a couple of months after she was born and picked up a like 2 or 3 three packs or two packs and man, it made everything easier and faster.  Not this specific brand/colors, but it was exactly like this:

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3726435&cp=2255957.2273443.2256244.2256249.2256259&fd=%2410.00+-+%2420.00&fd=Summer+Infant&ff=StorePrice&ff=PAD&fv=00001001~-~00002000&fv=Brand+Name+Secondary%2FSummer+Infant&fg=Price&fg=Brand&parentPage=search&navigation=next

True...but with your luck, the fast pass distro system would be down for the park.  Taze got me standing in like for 3 hours for Space Mountain.  :angry:   lol

LOL, ****, this made me choke on my breakfast samich from laughing.

As much as I hate Seattle, if that actuLly happens, I will laugh my ass off.

Just got busted by a coworker lip syncing to the "Ghooost Faaaceee Killaaaaaah" part of Da Mystery of Chessboxin' (I have head phones on). Still debating whether to go and explain what she just witnessed.

All you need to do is say Wu Tang. If she doesn't understand then, she's not worthy

All you need to do is say Wu Tang. If she doesn't understand then, she's not worthy

right.  if she doesn't catch your drift immediately, than the 36 Chambers are too much for her.  explaining the Wu to a non-cool chick would be like explaining the concept of god to a dog.  But if she wants beef, tell her bring the ruckus... RTT goons ain't nuttin' to **** with.

All you all have wives and babies and fiances noe

No.

Speaking of women though... I'm getting tired of talking to these indecisive women. First one, I thought it was a fluke. Second one, I'm thinking maybe it's me. I'm taking to this one girl and she's doing the same stuff.

Shoot, maybe it is me. Maybe I cause the indecisiveness.

I'm the indecisivenator! lol

Maybe I need to start treating these bammas the way the ought to be treated.

dash-pimpin.gif

Archived