Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I see Moco lurking........either he didn't get sauteed and eaten or it's Buffalo Bill taking over his account. So, Moco, did you hit it off with tha shorty or not?

He's probably sweating and shaking, showing the girl how popular he is in this thread.

"And look, see? They said I look like Jeff Freakin' Goldbloom here. So you could say that I look like a combination of a buncha different celebrities ;) ;). Ever been with a celebrity baby? Well I'm the Justin Beiber of the RTT. Hold my hand. That's right. Now, place your other hand behind your back."

Then he slaps handcuffs on her and rips his hipster jumpsuit off, revealing his studded assless chaps & jail tattoos.

He's probably sweating and shaking, showing the girl how popular he is in this thread.

"And look, see? They said I look like Jeff Freakin' Goldbloom here. So you could say that I look like a combination of a buncha different celebrities ;) ;). Ever been with a celebrity baby? Well I'm the Justin Beiber of the RTT. Hold my hand. That's right. Now, place your other hand behind your back."

Then he slaps handcuffs on her and rips his hipster jumpsuit off, revealing his studded assless chaps & jail tattoos.

di-YQIO.gif

dude, the way girls are these days, they have a little bit of a thought that there's a chance that every guy is a serial killer. Have you hung out with this girl before? If not, and you're not vetted by her friends she's prob not coming over. Hang out with her in a public setting first.

dude, the way girls are these days, they have a little bit of a thought that there's a chance that every guy is a serial killer. Have you hung out with this girl before? If not, and you're not vetted by her friends she's prob not coming over. Hang out with her in a public setting first.

She works the front desk of my apartment I see her almost everyday. Does she want to kill me then? I asked if she wanted to go out and she said she would rather come over. So maybe its a trap? And Im going to die?

She works the front desk of my apartment I see her almost everyday. Does she want to kill me then? I asked if she wanted to go out and she said she would rather come over. So maybe its a trap? And Im going to die?

Maybe she's gonna slip you a roofie.  Then you wake up with your asshole hurting, pants/underwear hanging down some below the crack, dildo and KY jelly lying on the floor in front of you.  Then you notice, your wallets gone, TV gone, etc.   :blink:

Knowing my luck tho its going to be "Oh something came up can't come over"

This is when you gotta not sweat it bro.  She don't come over, when you walk past her next time, walk with a limp like a pimp.  She tries to make excuses, be like, "It's all good I ended up going out and hanging with this other gal I know, didn't you get my text?"

Make her be like, damn, when Moco ain't burning ants with those glasses, he got game.  

Maybe she's gonna slip you a roofie.  Then you wake up with your asshole hurting, pants/underwear hanging down some below the crack, dildo and KY jelly lying on the floor in front of you.  Then you notice, your wallets gone, TV gone, etc.   :blink:

Would that allow me to tell people that I had sex before?

Maybe I wasent vetted because she thinks I'm gay? That would not be the 1st time thats happened. What gives off a gay vibe? is it the glasses or the layered outfits?

Its probably the well dressed to the T look you got going on man.  Honestly, while you want to dress sharp all the time like that, you're in college and if it's still anything like when I was in college, 95% of the males on campus didn't dress like that 24/7.  

This isn't a knock on you or how you dress, so don't take that the wrong way.  Glasses are hit or miss, I am almost 40 and have zero idea of what the trend is for glasses now.  I honestly would say its not those, but I could be wrong.  

Have you ever tried contacts?  Just wear a skins t-shirt, some shorts (knee length at least), ball cap, contacts.  When it's chilly out, same thing with a hoodie.  I know you're all about your own image and thing and I respect that.  But sometimes you gotta relax, mix it up a bit, change it up, etc. to fit in better.  

You're in college now dawg, hundreds of miles from home, single, etc.  You should be out there partying and hitting on chicks with not a care in the world.

Archived