Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

MoCo, either you're really playing with us right now, ot you're letting women get to you. If it's the latter, maybe you need yo take a break from chasing tail, and go find some friends.

You need some people that you can chill with. I would make that prioity number one if I were you son. Real talk...

tumblr_mhrcwmUwo61rhf9tro1_500.gif

For real though, saying that you know you are better than 100% of men is pathetically concieted.

Yeah. Needs some perspective

I look at sinisters avatar and I vision him leading Moco into the puntang war.

The war to end all puntang wars.

To be real though, you know when you're getting some ass, or if there is high probability.

It takes very little guesswork

**** man I'm pushing 40.  You gotta get up to speed with the internets bro :)

Been using the Internets since 1989. Shortly after Al Gore invented it...But Spacebook and the twitter are something I've never bothered with. Unfortunately that's gotta change if I want business me to succeed.

Edit: Actually found out what the internet was through my brothers friend when we lived in Va Beach in 1988. First thing I ever saw it used for was the original neverwinter nights game.

article_img.jpg

I think highly of myself yea. You have to. Sometimes people lose their cool. When I do I get nasty rude. That's me. Everyone has their thing.

All joking aside, I think you are trying too hard. You can't force relationships to work. Relax. Just focus on finding a few friends to hang with and chill. Just get out. Enjoy yourself. The right girl will eventually come along.

And don't take every little thing so hard. So this chick blew you off. So what. That has happened to every guy at one time or another. Learn from it.

Yup. Key to any relationship in the early stages is to go into it managing your expectations. Go into it with the expectation that you will get nothing, and it relieves the tension/frustration that plagues so many dudes.

Enjoy their company. If it leads to some sparks, up your game and deliver the full arsenal. If she's not into you, keep it moving. Don't drop a soliloquy. It never works. You're not gonna change their mind, as dumb as that sounds.

And yes... It's happened to all of us. Gotta learn from your mistakes though

Maybe I wasent vetted because she thinks I'm gay? That would not be the 1st time thats happened. What gives off a gay vibe? is it the glasses or the layered outfits?

I had quoted your rant but I felt this one was just as good.

Do you think you are gay ?

Typically women think you are gay when ...wait for it...you act like a ****.

I am seriously not trying to be a jerk here. We give you plenty of tough love and advice.

I think you have fake confidence. People see through that, it's weak.

I gave you a basic outline a little while back, and this is your current situation ?

You are a knucklehead, you don't listen (read) or take advice because you think you know everything.

At 24 you should be a little bit wiser, and have at least some game.

Geez.

Don't get smart with her, girls like knowing they got to a guy.

Women like a man that has a life. You know **** going on all the time, friends, events, working, building, exploring, etc.

Partially unavailable. Miss a call, ignore a text for hours, have something else to do in life. You want them to miss you and enjoy every moment that they spend with you (well most moments).  Then at that point you have each other. As long as you are there for critical moments...she will love you.

Stop getting angry and start getting a clue, because all jokes aside (I'm being legit serious now), you have no clue. Zero.

But you can learn, if you want to.

I already tried, you already tried. Now it is getting to the point of pathetic.

Rolled my ankle while playing bball. Ow.

How is that unusual ? You need better kicks. This seems to happen to you all the time.

Ice up son...

haha. I think that is the greatest quote Smith ever made. I love it.

You are angry because you expected her vagina to fall from the sky and land on top of you. Doesn't work that way. Its like fighting a riptide. The more you fight the worse it gets.

My wife picked me up at a bar. If I knew that's how it was going to play out, I woulda just stayed in more and played video games and gone to bed at a reasonable hour. Wouldn't have spent a lot of the money I made in my twenties at the bar. 

But there are some girls out there that wont even talk to someone unless that person looks "good" Those girls are shallow the ones that only care about looks. And when I finish being toned then the girls who are shallow and treated me like **** are going to get the same thing back.

Everyone is beautiful on the inside but some people only see the outside. The fact that some people wont even talk to you unless you look "good" is something that is very depressing. The only way to correct the behavior is to give the same treatment back. Thats what I plan on doing. I plan on giving **** to the shallow girls and I plan on making a nice girl with a good personality feel like she is the most treasured thing on earth. 

I do have all the clue in the world. And I wont apologize for my beliefs.

college-community-shooting.jpg

I kid, I kid.

All joking aside, I think you are trying too hard. You can't force relationships to work. Relax. Just focus on finding a few friends to hang with and chill. Just get out. Enjoy yourself. The right girl will eventually come along.

And don't take every little thing so hard. So this chick blew you off. So what. That has happened to every guy at one time or another. Learn from it.

He just needs to throw a wedding ring on, women come out of the woodwork when your married lol.

I was my hubby's bartender, and if we both had just half of the money spent in bars in our 20s, we could retire.

That's damn depressing.

Mixing business with pleasure.

I met my wife in a similar way.

Elessar, Doesn't his rant come off as shallow ?

To me it is strange and rather creepy.

I had quoted your rant but I felt this one was just as good.

Do you think you are gay ?

Typically women think you are gay when ...wait for it...you act like a ****.

See, that's a little mean. I have two good friends who are straight, but they have no game. Probably went dry through most of their late teens through their 30s. But they channeled that frustration into advanced degrees and now they make a lot of dough. So what if one still lives at home? So what if the other one got some girl who is on the autism spectrum (mild) knocked up and married her—hey at least he's getting it on the regular now. 

He just needs to throw a wedding ring on, women come out of the woodwork when your married lol.

So much truth in this. So much truth. 

Elessar, Doesn't his rant come off as shallow ?

To me it is strange and rather creepy.

see my photo post above

Archived