Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I've been with the wife since 2003....but before that, onlinebootycall.com was the ****. Got soooo much cheeks off there

Dude, lmao, I love when you write something about gettin' cheeks. God damn that's funny. Funny cuz it's true. There aren't many things better than bouncing some cheeks. Damn lap starts to feel good when it's tappin' on those CHEEKS.

Cheeks cheeks cheeks.

Hilarious.

Yall ever been with a girl who didn't like givin' cheeks? I swear man, doggystyle hurts some of 'em. Def the most intense position, outside of the domination ****. Some girls can't handle it. That's when I start to bust out excuses as to why I can't chill anymore. Such as, "I dyed my hair green and my friend is getting it out for me." Aka: "I'm gonna **** two other girls tonight."

Relax, bro. I don't believe in god either, but I 100% support peiple who do.

Religion is a danger subject. I'm so high off this legal weed (honey boo boo), I don't even k own what's going on right now. But I know that everyone here is good peiole, so take their advice to heart, we all want the best for you (which means getting your dick wet)

I'm so smacked I PROBABLY won't remember this later. But **** it

Why does my phone capitalize stuff wtf

Religion is a danger subject. I'm so high off this legal weed (honey boo boo), I don't even k own what's going on right now. But I know that everyone here is good peiole, so take their advice to heart, we all want the best for you (which means getting your dick wet)

Why Doesn't ES have a "nevermind" button...

Sheesh....i was Smacked 20 mind ago

What's that **** Chew be smokin?  TICAL!  

Are you smoking at work lol?

Dude thats horrible

Now that **** is down right unconstitutional!

I thought the worst part of living in Philly is living in Philly.

If you knew what it was like to grow up in the Dc area off of chinese carryout, then move and have to face eating chi ken wings without mumbo sauce, you would understand

My soul, the very essence of my being, hurts for that man

You could be taking advantage of potentially hilarious situations Taze. If someone was to walk up to you wanting you to sign something about stopping "Abusive poppy mills" just say "I hate dogs" and keep walking. or if someone tries to talk to you about breast cancer say that "I'm more of an ass person" and walk away.

That's not even a little bit funny. Perhaps you need humor school.

Then more attention whoring after that absurd comment.

Geez.

Is there anyway I can get promoted from Field Goal Team to like Tailgate Ring of fame or at least give me something unique even if its bad like Idiot person or something

What's wrong with being on the field goal team ? Somebody has to do it.

Got home with lil springy today. Wife is beat, I'm tired too but in going to go play some hockey tonight to get out of the house. Being cooped up in the hospital for 2 days wasn't any fun.

Introduced lil springy to our two dogs. One, a chihuahua miniature pincher mix mutt, was fine with him. Smelled him and then went back to normal. Our other dog, a new guinea singing dog, was a bit more curious. He sniffed him, licked him, did some strange thing where his teeth were chattering while smelling him. I get a little concerned about the NGSD around the baby because he is an aboriginal dog and goes mostly on instinct. He's as well behaved as he can be but he likes to kill little critters. It's a fine line between letting him socialize with lil springy and exerting my dominance over him so he doesn't get rough with the newborn.

It's nice to be home, on my couch, watching my tv, with the little guy sleeping on my chest.

Our other dog, a new guinea singing dog, was a bit more curious.

A WHAT? Where in the jungle did you find HIM?

The fine line you speak of, socialization vs. dominance, just keep playing that game man. Your dingo dog will understand with time...and probably not that much time. He'll ease up after being around him a lot. Right now it's just new.

This Maltese likes to EAT crickets. It was noisy as hell in this place before I started bringing him home. Now, it's eerily silent. No wonder he's a healthy boy now, getting that cricket protein! SMH. Anyone need some unused bottles of bug spray?

A WHAT? Where in the jungle did you find HIM?

The fine line you speak of, socialization vs. dominance, just keep playing that game man. Your dingo dog will understand with time...and probably not that much time. He'll ease up after being around him a lot. Right now it's just new.

This Maltese likes to EAT crickets. It was noisy as hell in this place before I started bringing him home. Now, it's eerily silent. No wonder he's a healthy boy now, getting that cricket protein! SMH. Anyone need some unused bottles of bug spray?

My wife used to run her own dog walking business (she's now a technician for a veterinary cardiologist). One of her clients owned two New Guinea singing dogs. They had a litter of 4 at one point, only 1 survived. The following year, they had a litter of 5. She gave us the pick of the litter. For such a rare breed of dog, we couldn't pass it up. For a time, some of his brothers and sisters were at the San Diego and Toronto zoos.

I truly beautiful breed of dog, but he is a handful.

If you have any further interest, google New Guinea singing dog and you'll find out all sorts of interesting info. They were a featured breed in one of Dogs 101's episodes on rare breeds.

If you were a kid to a teenager during the golden days of the internet(98-2004 IMO) then you or someone you knew probably made sure to check homestarrunner.com every Monday to see the latest Strongbad E-mail.

If you were I have good news for you, Homestar Runner is back.

http://www.theverge.com/2014/10/3/6904925/homestar-runner-returns-with-an-insane-rap-tribute-to-fisheye-lenses

Coach Z and Strongbad making fun of the use of the fisheye lens in rap videos. It's an absolutely perfect way to make their return to the internet.

Here's the direct link to the flash animation instead of a YouTube video, can't click on easter eggs in a YouTube video: http://homestarrunner.com/fisheyelens.html

You better watch before you get
Vlad976470059464b84e.jpg

My wife used to run her own dog walking business (she's now a technician for a veterinary cardiologist). One of her clients owned two New Guinea singing dogs. They had a litter of 4 at one point, only 1 survived. The following year, they had a litter of 5. She gave us the pick of the litter. For such a rare breed of dog, we couldn't pass it up. For a time, some of his brothers and sisters were at the San Diego and Toronto zoos.

I truly beautiful breed of dog, but he is a handful.

If you have any further interest, google New Guinea singing dog and you'll find out all sorts of interesting info. They were a featured breed in one of Dogs 101's episodes on rare breeds.

I did do a Google search, then a quick Wikipedia overview. That's why I said "dingo dog" :). Says they're from China originally, then were brought to New Guinea. I don't trust those Asian dogs. The Akita my family had when I was 7 mistakingly bit me on the face, gave me 7 stitches. He also bit people out of protection. We didn't get sued because my family warned both people (neighbors of ours) and they didn't listen. Still, c'mon bro Akita, ya ain't gotta bite brah. Shiba Inu's and Chow Chows are sketchy, halfway-feral puppies too, both asian breeds.

Now that you're paranoid, I will bring ya back down by saying that they're still trainable. Just gotta deconstruct those genetics a little more. You'll be fine. It's day three :).

If you were a kid to a teenager during the golden days of the internet(98-2004 IMO) then you or someone you knew probably made sure to check homestarrunner.com every Monday to see the latest Strongbad E-mail.

If you were I have good news for you, Homestar Runner is back.

http://www.theverge.com/2014/10/3/6904925/homestar-runner-returns-with-an-insane-rap-tribute-to-fisheye-lenses

Coach Z and Strongbad making fun of the use of the fisheye lens in rap videos. It's an absolutely perfect way to make their return to the internet.

Here's the direct link to the flash animation instead of a YouTube video, can't click on easter eggs in a YouTube video: http://homestarrunner.com/fisheyelens.html

You better watch before you get

Helllll yes, Homestar Runner.

I think the Brothers Chaps have been working on the Aquabats and Gravity Falls over the past few years, but I'm glad they're getting back to their roots. I would wait every week for the website to update when I was in high school.

Helllll yes, Homestar Runner.

I think the Brothers Chaps have been working on the Aquabats and Gravity Falls over the past few years, but I'm glad they're getting back to their roots. I would wait every week for the website to update when I was in high school.

Yeah I knew about their work on The Aquabats. Ska isn't really my thing anymore but goddamn was I a fan back in the day, and love those guys have been able to create a Kids TV empire between The Aquabats! Super Show and Yo Gabba Gabba. First time I watched that show with my niece I immediately recognized the character design and called her mom flipping out about how that lame ska band I liked created her kid's favorite show.

Damn great to have them back to their roots though, and that Strongbad has gotten with the times and gotten himself a twitter account.

https://twitter.com/StrongBadActual

I did do a Google search, then a quick Wikipedia overview. That's why I said "dingo dog" :). Says they're from China originally, then were brought to New Guinea. I don't trust those Asian dogs. The Akita my family had when I was 7 mistakingly bit me on the face, gave me 7 stitches. He also bit people out of protection. We didn't get sued because my family warned both people (neighbors of ours) and they didn't listen. Still, c'mon bro Akita, ya ain't gotta bite brah. Shiba Inu's and Chow Chows are sketchy, halfway-feral puppies too, both asian breeds.

Now that you're paranoid, I will bring ya back down by saying that they're still trainable. Just gotta deconstruct those genetics a little more. You'll be fine. It's day three :).

Yeah, I think everything will be ok.

That dog knows who the man of the house is.

Archived