Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Hey Bubble, what was the thread title in the ATN where that one poster was trying to tell everyone that Tannehill was going to be better than Luck, etc.  And got agitated when I told him I thought Tannehill would turn into a bust and most likely be average at best and a 2nd stringer in 2-3 years.

I think its time for a visit :D

Okay guys I need some help idk what to do. So I bought a hookah setup and last week I was asking around online for tips and advice. I was exchanging text messages with some dude who apparently lives close to me. I said we could meet up at a public place like a hookah bar or something so he could tell me about everything I need to know but he has been pushing for me to go to his house. I dont have a carry permit so I cant take my gun and I really don't feel comfortable going to someones house who I dont know. And he keeps texting me and I havent responded since Friday because Im just want it to go away and now he seems to be getting pissed off.

Hey Bubble, what was the thread title in the ATN where that one poster was trying to tell everyone that Tannehill was going to be better than Luck, etc. And got agitated when I told him I thought Tannehill would turn into a bust and most likely be average at best and a 2nd stringer in 2-3 years.

I think its time for a visit :D

Lol That is DG. I wanna say it was the QB thread where everyone and their brother was saying Luck wasn't elite ( How's that working out for them?). The thread where the experts had Luck as a top 5 QB, before the season. The sad thing is, you could bump that thread now, and guys like DG and others STILL wouldn't admit they were wrong. Tannehill = Luck? Rofl.

I am craving ribs.

Worst possible time.

I can hold out for a month. I need a good rib place in Vegas.

The McRib may be back soon.

Okay guys I need some help idk what to do. So I bought a hookah setup and last week I was asking around online for tips and advice. I was exchanging text messages with some dude who apparently lives close to me. I said we could meet up at a public place like a hookah bar or something so he could tell me about everything I need to know but he has been pushing for me to go to his house. I dont have a carry permit so I cant take my gun and I really don't feel comfortable going to someones house who I dont know. And he keeps texting me and I havent responded since Friday because Im just want it to go away and now he seems to be getting pissed off.

Block him. It's really easy.

Stop craving attention. It's ****ing annoying. I am considering blocking you for your stupidity. I don't typically do that, but really man ?

Not to mention common sense. He is going to tie you up and have his way with you.

Michael Phelps got popped with a DUI in Bmore last night...

So ?

So you gave some random dude that smokes weed in a hookah, that you met online your cell phone number?

whats-wrong-with-you.gif

Text him back and tell him that you figured it out and thank him for wanting to help.  If he keeps bugging you, ask him nicely to quit harassing you and not to text/call you again.  If it keeps up, you got three choices:

1.  Let it continue and become his text ****

2.  Call the cops and take them your cell phone showing harassing messages

3.  Change your cell phone number

Edit:  Or block his number like Kosh said - I didn't think about that.  Does he know your name?  Did you send him a pic?  

the-sisters-the-shawshank-redemption-199

Just bring your Hookah over already.

Darrellgreenie argued with me for like two years that Jason Campbell is worthy of being a starter in the NFL while Campbell was busy being cpatain check down. I think he was even defending him as late as a year ago.

Guy is ridiculous when it comes to QBs.

Yep. Same guy. He is knowledgeable about the game, as long as you aren't talking QBs. He has/had a ridiculous obsession with Tannehill, too.

Straw broke the camel's back in '11 when he started trying to make a case for Tebow. I spent like 3 months talking in circles with dude u til I gave up and just started clowning him. And you're right. Guy is one of my favorite posters, bug he has that major flaw where he'll talk in circles whenever you back him into a corner, playing semantics deathmatches.

**** was so agitating

just tell him you're really a sophomore chick in high school and ask what time your dad should drop you off.  

One could always put a well used Dr. Scholl's shoe support in between a couple of pieces of Great Value bread with a couple of cups of generic barbecue sauce and get a homemade Mcrib. But,it's probably easier to order one at Mickey D's.  

There. Obligatory shot at Mcrib done for the season. ;) 

One could always put a well used Dr. Scholl's shoe support in between a couple of pieces of Great Value bread with a couple of cups of generic barbecue sauce and get a homemade Mcrib. But,it's probably easier to order one at Mickey D's.

There. Obligatory shot at Mcrib done for the season. ;)

I can't lie. Probably has some of the same ingredients/nutritional value as a fresh pair of Air Force One's, but damn does it hit the spot.

Archived