Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

So I'll be attending George Washington University for sure now!!! So excited to move to the DC area. Hope to see a lot of you at Redskins and other DC sports events!

Congrats

Wonder if Wiz have 5 dollar tickets for students promotions...you can be in the nosebleed seats cheering J Wall on lol

While on topic of Wiz just get rid of G-Wiz lol

I really dislike people who take several hours, up to a day even, to respond to a text. It takes like one minute to respond to a text! I'm dating this girl who admittedly is busy with school, but she takes forever to answer a simple question like "do you wanna go out to dinner tonight?" I'm gonna dump her.

she's just not that into you

Perhaps. The thing is she told me she doesn't want to date anyone else, just me. All the vibes are there when we are together. She texts me frequently, often with just the word "poke." I dunno...I'm not even into texting that much. She's weird when it comes to it.

Perhaps. The thing is she told me she doesn't want to date anyone else, just me. All the vibes are there when we are together. She texts me frequently, often with just the word "poke." I dunno...I'm not even into texting that much. She's weird when it comes to it.

you sound like a girl. but if you are gonna keep rationalizing that she likes you, then stop texting and call her.

you sound like a girl. but if you are gonna keep rationalizing that she likes you, then stop texting and call her.

What's your problem? I do call her. I just don't like that she takes forever to respond to texts. That was my random thought.

Congrats

Wonder if Wiz have 5 dollar tickets for students promotions...you can be in the nosebleed seats cheering J Wall on lol

While on topic of Wiz just get rid of G-Wiz lol

Thanks, yeah I'll be going to a lot of Wiz games. I'll definitely make it to John Walls debut. I'm hoping me and my friend can nail an apartment in the Fairfax area by end of July. The Wizards will keep doing the 10 dollar student tickets. I think it's the first 60 that actually get them in the lower bowl. I did that once and saw the Raptors and Wizards like 5 rows behind the court.

Oh, you lucky so and so! Enjoy your time at GW.

Boy, what I'd give to come back to Washington. :(

Thanks, I'm so excited!!! Richmond sucked ass.

You'll have a blast!

Thanks!!

Archived