Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

"Remember me?"

Nah, I don't think he's at Chris Brown's level.

K-Fed is a joker, but it's not like Britney Spears has redeemed herself very much since the whole K-Fed thing, and actually, Federline's been the much better parent (he has sole custody of their kids, not pill-popping Britney) and he's kind of gone off the radar on his own.

Chris Brown was the next big pop/hip-hop sensation, Rihanna was the up-and-coming sexy pop/dance superstar, and Chris Brown flips out one day and beats the crap out of her over a text message. Now nobody wants to work with Chris Brown, his career has gone completely down the drain, and everyone wants to work with Rihanna and she's become more successful than ever.

The guy ruined his own career, alienated the majority of his fan base, and lost out on the hottest and most successful chick he's ever going to get in his life. That's just a whole new level of stupid. I really can't think of anyone who matches what he did.

Good point. Brown is a douchebag par excellence.
It usually sucks for a lot people when they see certain reminders of a special ex-girlfriend.

Imagine how Chris Brown feels when he hears Rihanna on just about every other song played in the clubs or on the radio. Or on all the magazines in the supermarket. Or her music videos everywhere. All because he punched her face in one afternoon.

say what?? really? :ols:

Yes

I was able to hear some snippets of the new Madden 11 play by play on Youtube...it's pretty cool

Now if only NCAA would have someone else do play by play other than Brad Nessler. He is like the only voice of NCAA football. Can't you bring in Musburger?

It usually sucks for a lot people when they see certain reminders of a special ex-girlfriend.

Imagine how Chris Brown feels when he hears Rihanna on just about every other song played in the clubs or on the radio. Or on all the magazines in the supermarket. Or her music videos everywhere. All because he punched her face in one afternoon.

Or if that's not bad enough, he can tune in to MLB Network and hear them talk about the guy bangin his ex (Matt Kemp).

No, I'm not trading ****. But I did get the Kris Medlen or whatever his name is...he's doing well :)

A few problems with picking him up though. One, is that he was injured his last game. Haven't heard if he's gonna make his next start or not. Interestingly enough, he got injured sliding into home plate.

Another problem is Jair Jurrjens, the guy who place he took in the rotation, is expected back sometime this month. Probably in a few weeks.

Following in the footsteps of Mickalino, I just had a moment with a ****ing possum, or in this case, an encounter. I walk outside to get my trash can and bring it around to my backyard, and this ****er is sitting on the back borch looking straight at me. As I got closer, it got VERY defensive and started to hiss and bare its teeth.

I thought possums were docile, but this little **** was out of its mind. Anyways, I threw some rocks at the wall behind it, and it ran away, but good god that made my day. I hate living in the ****ing country. The big ass spiders are bad enough.

I hate having to hear about ****ing soccer everyday for a month every four years :mad:

Should try watching it

I had apathy towards soccer too until I hung out in a hockey chat and they talk about it all the time there

I never thought I'd see every game of this WC so far, and with appropriate timing (games between 7 AM and 1 pm) can't miss

Yeah, I'm not a soccer fan at all, but there's nothing like the atmosphere the World Cup provides; especially when you're country is still in the hunt. It goes beyond soccer. It's national pride. It's like how people get worked up about curling (of all things) during the Olympics. I doubt many people outside of Canada care much for it, but you get into it because your country is playing for that gold medal,

Archived