Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Just go ahead and freeze me in cyrogenics now until September.

Nothing to do until then.

Without hockey the only thing even remotely close to entertainment is football...well I guess you can dethaw me for preseason football. You know no one loves that useless crap more than me :)

You can watch Strasburg.

Nope, but defrost does, I guess dethaw is to defrost as brang/brung is to brought. :)

Sooo, another stupid word ? Think about the word.

My microwave , and frozen chicken breasts disagree with you. :cool:

Are you cooking the chicken in the microwave ?

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUJrepgqPEU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUJrepgqPEU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Having one of those bluesy kind of days.

The emotional side blows, but the music kicks butt.

Age of modern technology literally killed off my math skills. I was trying to explain on another forum why a function would be linear but then I stopped and realized that **** wasn't linear, it was exponential.

Nowadays everyone plugs **** into their TI-83+ and no one bothers to read the question anymore

an update...

my right thumb is fully healed and the left pinky had the splint taken off today. it's a little tender and in the next few days, it will rapidly improve.

a new cast on my left leg and ankle. gives me a little more mobility. toes on the left leg are healing nicely. left elbow got a new splint-like cast on it today as well - more mobility there too.

i'm getting there - a few more weeks to go. :)

Archived