Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Be nice K, they are young.

I know, I'm messin' around :pfft:

By the way, I forgot to add, congrats SOW. The program you're going into sounds tough...so I'm eating my hat. Looks like you are going into "real" school. :ols:

P.S. Hope you didn't think I was minimizing your accomplishment in graduating HS, I always screw around in this thread :D Good luck!

Yeah. I'll be attending the University of Akron Honors College, studying to earn my B.S and M.S in Applied Mathematics. It's an accelerated program that can earn me both degrees in five years.

Congratulations, that's pretty impressive.

Although I have to say, that sounds like it would be my personal nightmare in college. I'm the worst of all time at math.

I refuse to learn any more foreign languages after I quit learning Spanish in HS Senior year

That was what I did.

I can still read Spanish to a decent degree. I can't speak it or write it though.

My parents have been forcing me to learn Turkish so I can talk to my extended family that's from Turkey. I hate it.

One of my best friends from college is 100% Turkish.

He was born in the US, and started to learn English as his first language. Then, his dad moved the family to Turkey for a few years, so he had to learn Turkish for school. Then they finally moved back to the U.S. when he was about 8, and he had mostly forgotten English, so he had to re-learn that. Now he can read most Turkish but he can barely speak it or understand it in conversation.

Turkiye!

Is it just me or are Softball players the most talkative human beings in the world. I'm waiting for SportsCenter to come on and...geez these women are screaming their heads off!
It comes from all those stupid chants they do. As a former player, I HATED THAT CRAP!!!

Set me up with a hot Turkish cousin...theres citizenship in it for her - kthnxbye :pfft:

What's in it for me? :ols:

One of my best friends from college is 100% Turkish.

He was born in the US, and started to learn English as his first language. Then, his dad moved the family to Turkey for a few years, so he had to learn Turkish for school. Then they finally moved back to the U.S. when he was about 8, and he had mostly forgotten English, so he had to re-learn that. Now he can read most Turkish but he can barely speak it or understand it in conversation.

Turkiye!

I hate the accent. I can't do it to save my life and I sound like a tool when I try to speak it without it. It's harder than anything I've ever tried.

Archived