Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

My brother will appear in the series finale of "Rescue Me" on FX. I'm really excited for him, and proud of him. In his words, "You may not have to look very hard to find me." Cool. :)

The good news for a member of our family was very much needed. It's been a tough stretch.

Good luck

Anyway Jimbo's FSU is going to be wicked good this year

I think they'll push for the ACC, especially with Christian Ponder leading things, but realistically I'd take a 9 win season (including the bowl game).

FSU plays at Oklahoma, at Miami (which doesn't have much of a home field advantage but Miami will be tough this season), and as usual will play UF.

As well as some regular ACC teams like Boston College, Clemson, and UNC who will all likely be pretty good this season, especially UNC.

One of the toughest schedules in the country right there.

Sex no longer feels good to me. Even if I bone a girl without a condom it feels like nothing. It's like all sensation is gone. Even popping wood is getting more difficult. I even feel a little soreness/pain down there. And no STDs, I got tested. I am worried, time to see the doc tomorrow.

The one part of my body that is absolutely necessary!

Dude, that sucks :(

My bro says Dennis Leary gave a nice speech to cast and crew after wrapping up shooting today.

They were shooting at the Riverside Church in Boston. Draw your own conclusions if you watch the show. :)

A year ago at this time, I was finishing one last course in college to graduate, had a steady part-time job, was still living it up in my fraternity house, and starting to date a girl who would eventually turn into my most serious relationship partner yet.

Now, I'm single, dead broke, unemployed, living back home with my parents, and filling out grad school applications/studying for the GMAT while crossing my fingers and praying to God/Jesus/The Spaghetti Monster/Jerry Garcia that I get into the grad school program I want to for the fall.

How quickly things change in just a year.

At least the 'Noles won the ACC title in baseball.:)

Hope things work out for you. That would suck, the situation you're in.

I really need to start lowering my expectations for movies. I finally got around to watching The Hangover. I'm going to be generous and give it a D-.

Oh, and Slacky. West Virginia called to say you can suck its balls. :)

I really need to start lowering my expectations for movies. I finally got around to watching The Hangover. I'm going to be generous and give it a D-.

Oh, and Slacky. West Virginia called to say you can suck its balls. :)

when slacky ...finally... graduates, his best job offer will come from west virginia. he will be forced to accept it. just wait and see. some chick named hilda will be waiting for him.

when slacky ...finally... graduates, his best job offer will come from west virginia. he will be forced to accept it. just wait and see. some chick named hilda will be waiting for him.

Hilda will be long dead of natural causes by then. She's already in her mid 30's. :ols:

At least the 'Noles won the ACC title in baseball.:)

Hope things work out for you. That would suck, the situation you're in.

They got lucky with the baseball title. Mike Martin needs to go. He's verging on Bobby Bowden status- the old big name coach that they can't quite get the support to get rid of yet. He's awful at managing FSU's pitching rotation and even though FSU always has some of the better hitters in NCAA baseball, he makes them bunt and sacrifices outs at horrible times.

I'm in a bit of a crappy situation but it's my own fault. I screwed around too much partying my junior year of college and dug myself into a hole in school that has been really hard to climb out of. I need a 3.0 minimum GPA for most grad programs and my final GPA was like a 2.8, which normally wouldn't be that big of a deal, but so many people are going back to school and flooding schools with applications even if they don't plan to take a year off for a grad program, it fills up the applicant pool and raises a lot of schools' standards for admission. So there's nothing I can really do if I don't get in, except maybe take a few classes at the local community college in the fall to add to my GPA and bump it up a little more, and then just re-apply to schools again.

I actually almost got a job last winter with Disney's Wide World of Sports complex, but they're on a hiring freeze right now for most lower level jobs/internships, so that didn't end up going anywhere.

I could have probably hooked you with some Braves gear though, since they do their spring training there (as I'm sure you already know).

Yeah? Well, I think you are dumb! ;)

The Hangover is absolutely hilarious. Watch it again, this time with your eyes open. ;)

I seen in the theaters and i loved it! Laughed my ass off! Then i bought it and wasn't so much of a big fan of it anymore. It must have been the atmosphere or something. Def not as good as old school or wedding crashers but it was still pretty good movie. Sorry for the spelling. lol

Archived