Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Good news: Dropped off 5 job applications today...manager at one of the bars LOVED me and told me she was excited to interview me :)

Bad news: Got a funeral to go to this weekend :(

Good luck finding work

Are you going to bartend or something

It wasn't as good as everyone said it was. It was just ok to me. Didn't live up to the lofty expectations.

The Hangover had lofty expectations? I would say that it took off via word of mouth after its opening weekend, but I never really paid much attention to it.

The Hangover 2, now that is going to have lofty expectations, and the actors are getting paid a **** ton more (about 5 mil per actor as opposed to 300,000 total split between the 4 main chars the first go around). Hopefully it turns out.

Sometimes I look back at middle school or high school me, and I laugh at how bad I was in sports. I didn't give a **** about sports or athletics back then.

In fact I was so apathetic towards athletics I would intentionally strike out in the baseball tournaments we had in middle school. Eventually my teammates came to me and told me to stop being lazy. I did try the rest of the tournament but I never found my true interest in sports until 10th or 11th grade, by that time PE was optional.

It's a real shame I'm so bad in athletics LOL

Fail

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nERNj0afyY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nERNj0afyY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Gawd, the new doc I work for while I find a real job is such a martha focker. Holy crap, I think he just hates life in general.

I can't handle it. I can't. I can't. I can't.

Jesus Lord, how can I still let my ex get to me like this after 2 1/2 years?!

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::(

Because you loved her :whoknows:

I don't know cuz I haven't been in a situation like yours, but if I truly loved someone and gave my everything, that would probably mess me up for life....

Archived