Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Mom goes in for surgery tomorrow...well, possibly. They're going to check her sentinel node first. If it tests positive for cancer, they'll stop and do her first round of chemo. If it is negative, she'll have a lumpectomy, and begin chemo once she recovers from the surgery.

Any prayers or good thoughts you might like to send her way would be most appreciated. I must say though, she's got an excellent attitude about the whole thing; and she has a great network of friends and family around her for support. As one of her closest friends, herself an 11-year breast cancer survivor told her, "this is just another bump in the road."

Good luck to her, she'll be in my thoughts.

That'll teach ya to bash Nascar!:evilg:
when you make an insult towards nascar, it responds with a bout of karma.
:pfft:

Bubble you'll face Karma for bashing Ochocinco (who is actually ENTERTAINING).

Update: Mom is out of surgery, very groggy and tired, but otherwise doing OK. Unfortunately, they didn't remove the lump, so she's pretty bummed about that. They removed 12-15 lymph nodes, and are opting to do chemotherapy before removing the lump.

The news was not as good as we had hoped for. But fortunately, it's also not as bad as it could be.

Update: Mom is out of surgery, very groggy and tired, but otherwise doing OK. Unfortunately, they didn't remove the lump, so she's pretty bummed about that. They removed 12-15 lymph nodes, and are opting to do chemotherapy before removing the lump.

The news was not as good as we had hoped for. But fortunately, it's also not as bad as it could be.

I hope she gets better HH, we're all rooting for you guys.

I don't understand why people get mad at you for getting mad at them. Seriously, if you **** me over don't ***** at me for calling you out on it. And don't get pissed at me because I don't want to talk to you anymore. You ****ed up. Deal with it.

/rant.

[and yeah H_H def praying for you and your family!]

Archived