Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Burgundy Burner said:
got the splint/cast off of my left arm today. can't move it around too much, but it will get better each day. only one more cast to go - the leg/ankle. slowly getting there.

Injuries suck. I tore my meniscus a few months ago when I miscalculated a jump/landing on my dirtbike. What happened to you?

EDIT, now I remember, you were in a car accident, it's good to know you're getting better.

Lot of angst and rage about soccer but if you actually give it a chance you can find it's quite interesting

I used to be a bigot and hate on soccer but then I joined a hockey chat which I hang out in every day, they talk a lot of soccer so I was drawn in eventually

Now we're staying up at 12 AM talking about the failures of the French national team and Domenech not selecting Nasri or Benzema to the squad...very interesting convo

Just shows you that there is no place for bigotry and intolerance, unless it's Cowboys fans lol

**** them ;)

Mom started chemotherapy today. Hit her like a metric ton of bricks in the face. She had a headache that she described as "the worst pain I've ever felt in my life." My mom never complains, so that's a big deal. (She delivered my brother and I without any medication whatsoever; to give you an idea of her tolerance for pain.) The nausea kicked in a short time later, and she had about five solid hours of downright misery.

Thank the Good Lord, she's sleeping now, and has been for about three hours. I hope she gets the rest she needs and begins to feel a little better tomorrow. It's really difficult to see her suffering like this.

We can take solace in the fact that her prognosis is EXCELLENT. It's just going to be difficult getting there.

Didn't your parents teach you that you don't disrespect a man in HIS house?

I'd go over to CowboysZone and return the favor. But even you know that place sucks. :ols:

:ols: Yeah I don't like CZ at all. But I hang out at a different Cowboys forum. Yes, I hang out there even more than I am here...if that's possible. :ols:

and they have this chick over there, cowboysprincess, who thinks she's hot. well, one armadillo can find another armadillo attractive i suppose.

That's gotta be tough for 'em too. I mean, when there are four legs, which one does their Slacky (read: royallypwned) hump? :ols:

That's gotta be tough for 'em too. I mean, when there are four legs, which one does their Slacky (read: royallypwned) hump? :ols:

yeah, i don't get it. she talks about hanging out in the trailer all day with her hair in rollers and checking daily to see if she has won the publishers sweepstakes.

yeah, i don't get it. she talks about hanging out in the trailer all day with her hair in rollers and checking daily to see if she has won the publishers sweepstakes.

Smokin' Pall Malls and wonderin' why Cletus ain't came home last night.

Typical trailer park sterotypical jibberish, so what if she has a drunkard for a husband, who cheats on her with Betty Lu at the Piggly Wiggly, and leaves her there during the night to care for their 13 children all alone. That doesn't make us better than her!

And in fairness, not everyone in Dallas is that glamorous either.

Point taken. :ols:

Archived