Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Story time!

So my nephew bid on a round of golf(4 some) with Cooley at Cooley's art gallery function for his non profit and won. He called me immediately after he won and I volunteered to be his designated driver. He goes "you're the one that is going to need the disignated driver". I replied "OK". :)

Anyway Cooley called my nephew this past Saturday and they scheduled the round for today at 11. We showed up at Creighton Farms around 9:45 and were treated like kings. While we were on the practice tees, Cooley walks up and says "what's up fellas", I geeked out and from 25 feet away replied "hey it's nice to meet you". :ols:

After he hit a few balls were were on our way. The course is very difficult and Cooley has a nice golf game, he ended up shooting an 88. He was a blast to be around, super cool and really funny. There was some football talk(Zorn, Zorns West Coast, the offensive line, Todd Yoder), for the most part it was all casual conversation.

Out of the 5 of us, one of my nephews is a Cowboy fan. On 18 Cooley was walking on to the green, while my nephew was hitting onto the green from about 120, guess what happened...... Yep, he hits Cooley in the back with his ball(off a bounce and not hard). :ols: Cooley turned around and flicked him off.

After we finished playing we went back the clubhouse, he signed a few things for us, we watched a little soccer, and he rolled out.

Amazing freaking day, with a really really cool Redskin.

Seeing this made my day.

Nice job you attention whore :ols:

who is that ugly creature?

and why do women/girls wear those kind of heels? i see them often and it is crazy. a 5-3 girl can put on a pair of 8 inch heels and look at me eye to eye. it's stupid. my daughter would be about 6-6 with heels like that - she has common sense though and rarely wears heels - she's tall enough already. sheeeesh.

Awesome story GoSkins561!

Thanks, it was an awesome day, I'm still pinching myself. It's really wild to hang out with someone like Cooley for 5 and a half hours. Standing on the tee box, hanging on the green, high fiving him after a nice shot, it was really really cool.

Was Christy there?

Haha No, she did type her email address into my nephews phone though as a point of contact for coordinating everything. We were hoping he was going to invite us back to his place, but it didn't happen, he had a meeting with some "weird guy". :ols:

Was Christy there?

Haha No, she did type her email address into my nephews phone though as a point of contact for coordinating everything. We were hoping he was going to invite us back to his place, but it didn't happen, he had a meeting with some "weird guy". :ols:

Archived