Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

So I can't park in my driveway because there are guys putting a new roof on my house, and if I move my car from the spot it's in in the street I'll never be able to park on the street again because there is a Senior Tour golf event going on at the course a block away from me, so I'm pretty much trapped in my house. Oh also the roofing guys had to remove my directv satellite so my tv isn't working either.

So I can't park in my driveway because there are guys putting a new roof on my house, and if I move my car from the spot it's in in the street I'll never be able to park on the street again because there is a Senior Tour golf event going on at the course a block away from me, so I'm pretty much trapped in my house. Oh also the roofing guys had to remove my directv satellite so my tv isn't working either.

park in your yard?

dude, i cant do it either...its way too akward.

Me neither, I do fine when I'm in stores, my school, or other random places. The only time I've ever had success was when a girl made eye contact and smiled or something like that. Then its a lot easier to just spark up a conversation and make her laugh a little with a few witty remarks.

I'm not suave enough to go up to some hot chick out of the blue and make something happen in a bar setting. My brothers really good at it, and I hate him for it lol. We're young though, we'll get better as we get older.

Me neither, I do fine when I'm in stores, my school, or other random places. The only time I've ever had success was when a girl made eye contact and smiled or something like that. Then its a lot easier to just spark up a conversation and make her laugh a little with a few witty remarks.

I'm not suave enough to go up to some hot chick out of the blue and make something happen in a bar setting. My brothers really good at it, and I hate him for it lol. We're young though, we'll get better as we get older.

haha yeah there is this one girl i want to talk to and shes in my kickball league but we haven' t played her yet and she always hang out with her team at the bar afterwards, so its hard to contact some convo!!

I suck talking to random girls at bars, but I am totally fine with girls i know!! i hate it! i dunno what happens to me!
dude, i cant do it either...its way too akward.

Good friend of mine and I were talking about this very subject way back when we weren't that much older than you guys. At one point he looked at me and said," I do great with women. Then I open my mouth." One of the funniest things I've ever heard.

He was one of the funniest,wittiest guys I've ever known. Wasn't until we managed to get him to stop trying so hard and thinking too much when he finally started having success.

Good friend of mine and I were talking about this very subject way back when we weren't that much older than you guys. At one point he looked at me and said," I do great with women. Then I open my mouth." One of the funniest things I've ever heard.

He was one of the funniest,wittiest guys I've ever known. Wasn't until we managed to get him to stop trying so hard and thinking too much when he finally started having success.

Well, teach me your ways, PCS. I'm a hopeless case if there ever was one. :ols:

Blue, there are 5 things I always tell guys around my age to get women to notice you, which is half the battle:

Walk with confidence, back straight, looking forward, makes you look like you look in control, and not insecure.

Improve your physical appearance, whether it be working out or improving your style of dress, or hairstyle. You wanna put the best product out there on the market, be the best you can be.

Hygiene, no one wants a smelly guy, not that you're smelly or anything. I'd reccomend TAG bodyspray, Burberry Touch for men, or my favorite, Calvin Klein Reaction.

Smile, no one wants to be around a guy that always looks like his dog died, or like he wants to punch somebody in the face lol.

Lastly, pearly whites, always have clean teeth ( not that you don't have clean teeth). Girls like guys with nice teeth.

As for the conversation part lol, thats a bit tricky. One thing that never fails, is just be yourself, don't try to be something you're not, they see right through it, and you will be shut downhard. Some women might shut you down regardless, but thats because they're just morons. Hope that helps man.

Blue, there are 5 things I always tell guys around my age to get women to notice you, which is half the battle:

Walk with confidence, back straight, looking forward, makes you look like you look in control, and not insecure.

Improve your physical appearance, whether it be working out or improving your style of dress, or hairstyle. You wanna put the best product out there on the market, be the best you can be.

Hygiene, no one wants a smelly guy, not that you're smelly or anything. I'd reccomend TAG bodyspray, Burberry Touch for men, or my favorite, Calvin Klein Reaction.

Smile, no one wants to be around a guy that always looks like his dog died, or like he wants to punch somebody in the face lol.

Lastly, pearly whites, always have clean teeth ( not that you don't have clean teeth). Girls like guys with nice teeth.

As for the conversation part lol, thats a bit tricky. One thing that never fails, is just be yourself, don't try to be something you're not, they see right through it, and you will be shut downhard. Some women might shut you down regardless, but thats because they're just morons. Hope that helps man.

Conversation, I can do. Remember, I'm a reporter. It's my job to be social. :D

And I have been attempting to diet and exercise. I'll probably have a little more success with that when I move into my new flat.

I'm a pretty natural fellow, though. I never could understand why so many men insist on being people they're not in order to impress women. If you actually get to know them, they'll figure out what you're all about and they'll see you're a liar.

See, theres your problem right there...you are thinking logically around illogical women :pfft:

Youre welcome, just diagnosed the problem.

- Toaster, PHD

That and also my constant Star Trek references, maybe.

320x240.jpg

Damn it! I'm a doctor, not a toaster.

I can't help it. :D

Dude once you hit 21, thats when evrything changes. I went through my enlightenment/growth period last summer. I've completely done a 180 on maturity. The douchebag role definitely would not work on my girlfriend as of today. She's very feisty with guys like that, I know, I've heard all of the horror stories lol.

On a side note, I'm three weeks away from turning 22, and THAT means I'm 8 years away from 30. If the next eight years of my life fly by like the last eight, thats really gonna suck. I'm dying :(

Archived