Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Despite USA elimination I shall continue to cover the World Cup and do play-by-play on [Other Forum]

But let's face it, soccer is back to irrelevance in USA and I will also resume baseball and pre-season football broadcasting too

CAN'T WAIT FOR PRESEASON FOOTBALL

YEAH

It's a shame BS only covers football basketball baseball and NASCAR

Should expand horizons and cover hockey and soccer too (not MLS...because everyone agrees nobody watches MLS...but EPL...I haven't seen a league that is followed by so many people worldwide. NFL, MLB...NBA all dwarf EPL in terms of world relevance)

The main issue I have with BS isn't soccer, but HOCKEY. How do you not like hockey after all the pub it gets there, after Coach K is pimping it heavily, it's a big thing in Carolina with John Forslund and Chuck Kaiton, recent world champions...come on

Hockey is a great game, it's better for sure than the joke of NBA basketball

Bad news: The USA is out of the world cup. :(

Good news: I spent the day with my sister and we saw Toy Story 3! (first time for her, second time for me) :D

I am really anxious to see Toy Story 3. But before I do, I will HAVE to re-watch the first two. It's been too long.

I am really anxious to see Toy Story 3. But before I do, I will HAVE to re-watch the first two. It's been too long.

Same here. Haven't seen the others in forever. Well, the first one, anyway. I'm more looking forward to Shrek 4 though. Seen all the others but that one.

Same here. Haven't seen the others in forever. Well, the first one, anyway. I'm more looking forward to Shrek 4 though. Seen all the others but that one.

ugh I hate Shrek. Didn't like the first one; didn't like the 10 minutes I watched of the 2nd one, and never watched the 3rd one.

Yeah, if you didn't like the first one you would never like any of them. To each his own. The cat is hilarious though.

Yeah I won't say Shrek is a bad series. It just wasn't for me I guess. But Toy Story...I remember watching that on opening weekend for my friend's bday party. I was enthralled. Watching the 3rd one will make me feel like a little kid again. :D

Archived