Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

So, on my break, I went to Nordstrom in Tysons Corner and got them to press my shirts I bought online...holy ****balls batman, the hottest chick ever was working behind the counter in the mens section....oh my word. blonde...blue eyes...the works. I highly recommend anyone taking the trip out there...soooo many hot chicks working.

I cant wait now to go back and pick up my shirts

excited-kid-birthday.gif

So, on my break, I went to Nordstrom in Tysons Corner and got them to press my shirts I bought online...holy ****balls batman, the hottest chick ever was working behind the counter in the mens section....oh my word. blonde...blue eyes...the works. I highly recommend anyone taking the trip out there...soooo many hot chicks working.

I cant wait now to go back and pick up my shirts

All the hot chicks work at Hot Topic :yes:

All the hot chicks work at Hot Topic :yes:
I've seen one hottie and the rest are a bunch of nerds here. I'll have to take a venture to South Florida.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Going to see Grownups shortly, the cast is phenomenal but movies like that don't always live up to the cast.

you hittin on 17 year olds?

I assume that the ones that are all tatted up are over 18, but that could be wrong :ols:

I've seen one hottie and the rest are a bunch of nerds here. I'll have to take a venture to South Florida.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Going to see Grownups shortly, the cast is phenomenal but movies like that don't always live up to the cast.

Man...as much as I hate South Florida, there are some beautiful girls down here. Wow :rubeyes:

Archived