Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I would be on the DL for weeks with a sprained jaw if I tried to eat that thing.

I did date a girl once who could fit two of those, stacked, into her mouth at the same time.

(Remind me again why I didn't marry her?) :ols:

As for Jimmy Johnson, Bubble

How do you win 4 straight championships? No MLB NBA NFL or NHL team has done that in decades, and no NFL team has even won 3 straight Super Bowls...but this dude can win 4 straight?

Anyway what about Danica and Nascar...is she even racing, talk about failure and disappointment. She didn't even win any races at Indy 500 and then goes to NASCAR and apparently doesn't do anything either lol

Has she even started racing NASCAR yet?

"Jimmie":) has won those 4 titles on talent and a great team. He drives for the greatest owner ever, and has the best crew chief in racing. Their pit crew guys do a helluva job, too.

What he is doing is truly amazing. And the sad part is, he doesn't get the credit he deserves, because of his demeanor. He's not flashy, even boring to some extent. By that, he doesn't usually say anything that isn't politically correct. And he doesn't cause alot of drama. He just wins. But there is alot of parity in the sport. There just doesn't seem to be because of all the winning he does.

As for Danica? Well she's just the most overrated driver ever. Especially in Nascar. She's totally out of her league there. She at least runs up front occasionally in Indy racing.

It's not only the emoticons, there are so many reasons he's on ignore

I don't get it, to be honest with you. The emoticons thing entertains me, and I know he gets into a lot of arguments about things like the BCS, but people around here get into arguments about everything.

I don't get it, to be honest with you. The emoticons thing entertains me, and I know he gets into a lot of arguments about things like the BCS, but people around here get into arguments about everything.

I use them from time to time, usually so people don't get their panties in a bunch and realize that I am just joking.

But the extent of use sometimes is annoying, not entertaining to me.

I don't get the anti-ACW feelings either. Mainly he pisses people off with the BCS stuff (which does get old I suppose, especially if he's pulling for an upset against someone's favorite team and rubbing that in), and of course his constant need for pics of hot girls in just about every thread. But I don't think it's that big of a deal. He seems like a pretty nice and happy dude, somehow he just gets other people really riled up.

I don't get the anti-ACW feelings either. Mainly he pisses people off with the BCS stuff (which does get old I suppose, especially if he's pulling for an upset against someone's favorite team and rubbing that in), and of course his constant need for pics of hot girls in just about every thread. But I don't think it's that big of a deal. He seems like a pretty nice and happy dude, somehow he just gets other people really riled up.

He's an egotistical, arrogant jerk who feels the need to wake up at 5 AM just to start a NFL or college football gamethread first. And then when he actually starts this thread that he's woken up so early in the morning to create, he usually ruins the thread title, or repeatedly harps on some issue that we're all familiar with. We know you don't like the BCS, dude. Stop mentioning it every post.

Don't forget all the silly questions he asks, or his ignorance about many issues, or his repeated linking to one specific site or one certain John Stossel

One example of his ignorance...he called Ramsay a ":censored:" to be exact. Anyone who has seen anything Ramsay does on TV knows he is not ":censored:". He also questioned the motives of Jamie Oliver by posting some filth off his website which was pretty much uneducated

He's a predictable, broken record

What is it and where can I get one?

http://abcnews.go.com/WN/article/friendlys-grilled-cheese-burger-melt-tips-scales-shocks/story?id=11013926

To public health advocates, a new sandwich from restaurant chain Friendly's must seem like a cruel practical joke -- the Grilled Cheese Burger Melt.

The sandwich is a burger with all the trimmings, wedged between two grilled cheese sandwiches. The entire Burgermelt meal, with fries, tips the scales at 1500 calories, 97 grams of fat and a stunning 2,090 milligrams of sodium.

I would be on the DL for weeks with a sprained jaw if I tried to eat that thing.

I did date a girl once who could fit two of those, stacked, into her mouth at the same time.

(Remind me again why I didn't marry her?) :ols:

Why DIDN'T you marry her? :ols:

Archived