Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

What...you mean you didn't go all Michael Vick and throw a big party at the club? :ols:

:ols: Nope. I woke up early, went to work for several hours; came home and took a short nap; went to dinner with my mom; came home and watched a little World Cup action that I had recorded earlier while I was working; then went to sleep. Pretty boring day. lol

:ols: That's the exact same thing with my roommate and I, with me being you.

:ols:

We are both ****ed up at a bar and he's pointing to every chick and saying he'd **** them. Really bro? I just want a solid relationship haha. Man, being in a band he's gonna catch something.

:ols:

We are both ****ed up at a bar and he's pointing to every chick and saying he'd **** them. Really bro? I just want a solid relationship haha. Man, being in a band he's gonna catch something.

Kinda reminds me of that scene in Forgetting Sarah Marshall when Russell Brand/Aldous Snow says "Look at my limo driver. I'm going to have sex with her." :ols:

Speaking of relationships, I am in the middle of a huge weird four person web. Couldn't be more frustrating. :(

Kinda reminds me of that scene in Forgetting Sarah Marshall when Russell Brand/Aldous Snow says "Look at my limo driver. I'm going to have sex with her." :ols:

Speaking of relationships, I am in the middle of a huge weird four person web. Couldn't be more frustrating. :(

Great scene!

Four person web...damn, I couldn't imagine. I thought 2 or 3 was bad enough.

That sucks about being single again

Time to scout some new free agents ;)

Eh, I think I'm gonna sign a few "one year deals" for a little while before I commit long term. This last relationship took a lot out of me. Right now I'm in the "overindulgence of ice cream, listening to Foreigner love ballads" stage. After that, I intend to FULLY take advantage of the fact that I am a soon to be 22, handsome,successful bachelor. :D

Why you little... :mad:

lol no, but I don't mean it in the way it may sound. I don't have three women fighting for my services or anything. :ols:

Then you should just spit out the details.

Wait...Skip that part.

Explain it better is what I mean. :ols:

Then you should just spit out the details.

Wait...Skip that part.

Explain it better is what I mean. :ols:

Ok I'll try. But it may be a little long. First, I would just like to say that my sister is awesome. She got married a few weeks ago. She has this friend she met in grad school and has known for a couple years. Well my sister tells me that she has told her friend plenty about me and that she wants to meet me. So for the wedding rehearsal dinner, my sister did assigned seating, with me sitting away from the family table and with the table with all her friends, and next to this specific girl. So we are talking for a couple hours and at this point I'm already really liking her. I spent a bunch of time with her the next day after the wedding, at the reception. And then some more the next morning for a brunch before she left Dallas again. I'd like to end this part of the story by just reiterating how much I really really like this girl.

Well, the weekend after the wedding, my dad calls me to make a request. My parents have a couple friends from our church, whose daughter is new to Dallas (I had met her a few times before). So my dad wants me to call her and show her around (this is his own way of trying to set me up...his strategy sucks compared to my sister's). So I hang out with her one day and take her out and show her around. She's ok, but I'm not into her nearly as much as the first girl. But I think this girl might be on a different page.

Lastly, the third girl. I was at work on Monday sitting at my desk with the regular routine. A teacher I used to have at the school (and have known for most of my life) randomly walks in and tries to set me up with someone else. He asks for my number, chats for another minute or so, and then leaves. I don't think much of it until this girl actually calls me on Tuesday. I've never met her before, but apparently I will this weekend.

So that pretty much wraps up a long story. I'm not sure why all of a sudden everyone is trying to set me up with someone. Not saying I won't like the third girl, but all I care about is the first one. But she's not here. :(

ugh sorry for the long/boring post. :doh:

Archived