Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Nice to see Dale Jr. win in the number 3. Now only if that could carry over to the Sprint Series..

Great, great night for Jr, for the Earnhardt family, for Richard Childress, for Hendrick, and for everyone who gives half a flying damn about this sport.

Man. Awesome, awesome night.

It is awfully special to see that #3 Wrangler car back on the track. And it was even better to see a Mustang lead a NASCAR race! Damn life is good right now!!!

:point2sky

Yeah man, those new Nationwide cars look SICK. Well all of them except the Impala. Not really diggin' that one. The Challenger and Mustang ones are badass. And I can't believe im about to say this...But congrats to Junior on his win tonite. That was pretty damn cool.

It's not July 4th

Stop firing your fireworks outside

You don't need to test them to see if they work, you don't need to run any prototypes. How hard is firing a firework? Just light them up on July 4th but today is July 2nd

Yeah man, those new Nationwide cars look SICK. Well all of them except the Impala. Not really diggin' that one. The Challenger and Mustang ones are badass.

Look for the Mustang and Challenger to be in the cup series by 2012. Chevy is feeling pressure to bring the Camaro aboard and that should happen by 2012. Ditto for a sportier looking Camry or a newly designed Celica.

Look for the Mustang and Challenger to be in the cup series by 2012. Chevy is feeling pressure to bring the Camaro aboard and that should happen by 2012. Ditto for a sportier looking Camry or a newly designed Celica.

I can't wait. I really love the look of those Nationwide cars. Hopefully they can get them to handle better though. But that might be more the track than anything. Glad they're gonna re-pave Daytona.

Random Thought: There are almost as many members now on Extremeskins (91,329) as there is capacity at FedEx Field (91,704).:yikes:

No, the ones here just serve soda and popcorn and candy.

Wasn't aware such a concept existed

Here is one : http://www.arlingtondrafthouse.com/default.aspx?page=home

I used to go to one in Natick, MA, that had sliding tables and huge leather seats with armrest big enough for two, leg room for Shaq, reserved seating, along with all the popcorn and soda you want. And a restaurant with real food and libations. I think it cost around 20 bucks. All the newest big movies were shown in that theater. I think it is an AMC (iirc).

EDIT: Also since they serve booze...No small children to annoy everyone. The food is just okay. My favorite part is not having to put my food on the floor or my lap, and my seats being reserved.

No, the ones here just serve soda and popcorn and candy.

Wasn't aware such a concept existed

Me either,closest to that I've seen is my living room...but the service sucks there:ols:

Gonna have to look into local options

Holy crap! I don't even drink, but I wanna go to one of these places. No annoying kids to bother you while you're watching the flick!

Oh, there are still kids, especially at a movie like Toy Story. But they didn't make any noises because they were too busy eating. As was I. :D

I had chips, queso, quesadillas, a brownie sundae, and all the Hurricanes I could order in about two hours. :ols:

Archived