Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I love the Big Ten Channel! Sorry, Time Warner. You not only don't have NFL Ticket...you won't offer the Big Ten Channel. 3 years since and I have NO REGRETS!!! Not to mention coverage of big events like The Masters, US Open(Golf and Tennis), British Open, PGA Championship, etc. etc.

Same here. But from reading this board, there were a lot of folks here that didn't have the skillz to get it for free.:cool: At least I now don't even have to bother calling them up.

I always told them "I already pay for HD". I was nice, but declined to pay for superfan for HD, when I already paid for HD. But I have had DTV for over a decade...so they were very helpful.

The best part of superfan is being able to watch all of the games over the next 2 days. The redzone channel is useless to me because of that.

EDIT: I could easily afford it, but it made ZERO sense to me.

so i did missionary work for a week it was more of a medical mission and it was very satsfying we helped like 500 people a day. What was really gratifying was just seeing all these people with so much appreciation for what we did. I think i found it especially pleasing because I was helping people out in my home country, they reminded me of my own family and the hardships they have gone through.

I always told them "I already pay for HD". I was nice, but declined to pay for superfan for HD, when I already paid for HD. But I have had DTV for over a decade...so they were very helpful.

The best part of superfan is being able to watch all of the games over the next 2 days. The redzone channel is useless to me because of that.

EDIT: I could easily afford it, but it made ZERO sense to me.

I said the same things to them. Even told them I was thinking of giving up Sunday Ticket altogether if they didn't throw in the Superfan for free.:silly:

I've had them for well over a decade, myself. I think that's why they didn't even hassle with me about it. However, a guy I work with called them up and tried the same thing. They told him they couldn't give it to him for free.:) I told him the trick was to call back and get a different person. Eventually one would give in.

Archived