Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Its really pissing me off that this girl I want to talk to plays on another kickball team in our league and we haven't played them yet and then when all the teams meet up at the bar afterwards, she just hangs out with her team and doesn't approach the bar alone so i can start convo..

Sounds like things will at least be interesting RP :)

...that's the one thing I'm done with is letting friends set me up. I feel bad when I'm not interested :ols:

Keep us updated!

You got it! I'll see how this little "date" goes this weekend. It's probably gonna be awkward. :ols:

On another note, I finally got my iPad today!! :D

Finally got my rental car for my trip to NYC tomorrow. They gave me a Chrysler 300. It's nice and spacious, but it handles like a cow, definitely not my thing . Hoping to visit Ellis Island to see my grandparents immigration papers/documents, and we're going to visit the Statue Of Liberty. Hopefully I'll be able to take some pics and post them on here for you all to see.

Apparently one of the quotes from his tirade:

Mad respect. That's freakin epic. :rotflmao:

Man, I didn't even see that the first time.

:ols::ols::ols:

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2010/07/world-exclusive-mel-gibsons-racist-rant-caught-tape-tells-oksana-she-would-get

Wow, he's so mature.

In a further outburst, Mel is heard telling her, "You're a *****" to which Oksana insists, "I didn't do anything."

"Did so," Mel responds.

It's been my experience that men don't say such things without ample provocation. Granted, I really mainly on personal experience for that assertion, but when I look back at the metric ****-ton of crap I put up with over the years before letting any of it out, this all just makes sense.

My ex pushed every button she could find, daily, for years. When I finally blew up and yelled at her, she got a restraining order. She knew what she was doing, and this chick does too.

It's been my experience that men don't say such things without ample provocation. Granted, I really mainly on personal experience for that assertion, but when I look back at the metric ****-ton of crap I put up with over the years before letting any of it out, this all just makes sense.

My ex pushed every button she could find, daily, for years. When I finally blew up and yelled at her, she got a restraining order. She knew what she was doing, and this chick does too.

I had a feeling you would be chiming in here soon.

Not everybody is as good a guy as you are, HH.

Mel's said some pretty nasty stuff before and not just to his girlfriend.

I understand he could have been driven to say some crazy stuff, but the racism and antisemitism is a bit much.

I had a feeling you would be chiming in here soon.

Not everybody is as good a guy as you are, HH.

Mel's said some pretty nasty stuff before and not just to his girlfriend.

I understand he could have been driven to say some crazy stuff, but the racism and antisemitism is a bit much.

Yeah, I'm still pretty bitter. :ols:

And I'm sure Mel and I are both *******s. I know one of us is for sure. I'm just saying you don't randomly call a girl a **** without provocation.

The racism/antisemitism though is unacceptable under any circumstance I can think of though.

Yeah, I'm still pretty bitter. :ols:

And I'm sure Mel and I are both *******s. I know one of us is for sure. I'm just saying you don't randomly call a girl a **** without provocation.

The racism/antisemitism though is unacceptable under any circumstance I can think of though.

LOL, and let me say that I'm in no way trying to imply that his girlfriend is innocent or anything.

I don't know the details, but I'm sure she's got a few skeletons there too.

Hungry

What time do you all eat lunch

I usually eat around 11:45.

I was going to microwave a burrito, but then I read the Eating Healthy thread and found out I'm not supposed to eat fat, sugar, carbs, non-carbs, fake sugar, fake fat, flour, prepackaged food, non-organic food, fast food, soda, salt, or calories.

So I'm gonna head out front and eat some grass in a few minutes. Then I'm gonna go in the bathroom and throw it up cause you're not supposed to eat that either.

I usually eat around 11:45.

I was going to microwave a burrito, but then I read the Eating Healthy thread and found out I'm not supposed to eat fat, sugar, carbs, non-carbs, fake sugar, fake fat, flour, prepackaged food, non-organic food, fast food, soda, salt, or calories.

So I'm gonna head out front and eat some grass in a few minutes. Then I'm gonna go in the bathroom and throw it up cause you're not supposed to eat that either.

Lol I know what you're talking about...seems like everything these days you can't eat because it's "unhealthy" according to some study.

As long as you don't eat too much of fats or processed food you should be fine. And by "too much" I mean you have to go to an extreme level, like eating MCDonalds every day for several years

Archived