Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

"Weird" Al Yankovic might be the greatest product of western civilization.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOfZLb33uCg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOfZLb33uCg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Dude there's no comparison between sweet tea and that awful green tea crap. You can't be from the south with this kind of twisted thinking.

I know this only like the third time I've agreed with you, but this time, I couldn't possibly agree more. :cheers:

I don't get the anti-ACW feelings either. Mainly he pisses people off with the BCS stuff (which does get old I suppose, especially if he's pulling for an upset against someone's favorite team and rubbing that in), and of course his constant need for pics of hot girls in just about every thread. But I don't think it's that big of a deal. He seems like a pretty nice and happy dude, somehow he just gets other people really riled up.

I don't get it either. And we don't even agree on alot of things. And getting mad at someone for using smilies? Seems childish to me. Hell, if anything, some people need to use them more often. Like Kosher stated, its hard to sometimes tell if someone is joking about something.

I don't get it either. And we don't even agree on alot of things. And getting mad at someone for using smilies? Seems childish to me. Hell, if anything, some people need to use them more often. Like Kosher stated, its hard to sometimes tell if someone is joking about something.

I suppose, to some, he may be clownish entertainment, such as Stanley in Sacramento, but I'm just fed up with his nonsense

I suppose, to some, he may be clownish entertainment, such as Stanley in Sacramento, but I'm just fed up with his nonsense

Yeah, but its not really worth putting someone on ignore is it?

Stanley lol...Man, people are missing out, not hearing him spar with Packer. That is pure entertainment.

Yeah, but its not really worth putting someone on ignore is it?

Stanley lol...Man, people are missing out, not hearing him spar with Packer. That is pure entertainment.

I already explained this before, he's a clown, he asks silly questions, and other various reasons

No mas

Have you ever been to Turner Field

Have you ever been to Turner Field

Yup. Many times. But I haven't been in a few years. Funny you mention this, because I was going to try and make it down there for tonite's game to see us batter Strasburg.:) But since the game fell on a Monday, I couldn't afford to take off today and tomorrow both to go down. I'll be watching though! Go Braves!:wavetowel

Nah. I still got you beat. And don't plan on signing up anytime soon either.

:D

Nice. Stay strong brotha. :)

I don't see what the big deal is, but everyone I know is on there so I succumbed to the pressure. So now I just send out hundreds of friend requests I guess...

Archived