Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Hubby's getting really good drugs, huh? :ols:

jk....How's he feeling? And how's your sanity holding up?

Lol!

Nah, we had about 20 wrestlers over for the UFC fights last night and they destroy our house every time they come over. The last few times it was holes in the wall from late night wrestling matches. This time, one of the dudes who stayed over ralphed all over our guest room. I think I'm going to have to place a moratorium on having people over.

As for the hubby, he's doing really well actually. I went with him to see the ortho. a couple days ago and the doc said he was progressing faster than normal, warned him to not push it though. He wants to be back competing by December. Hopefully that will be the case. :D

As for the drugs, nah, they don't let them have anything powerful, even after big surgeries (which is good IMO). Percocet is banned by the athletic commission and they can only have a limited number of vicodin. They've already come to our house and urine-tested him, one week post op.

"My hair is declaring its independence."

-- Hog's mom, July 5, 2010.

Yep, the chemo is starting to cause mom's hair to fall out. Some night soon we're all going to get together and shave her head, at her request, to ensure that she maintains the control and the power over this God awful disease and her treatment.

I'm off to get my head shaved now, as a very tiny offering of support and solidarity to her. I'll post the hideous pics, probably sometime tomorrow. :D

My mom is a bad ass; and a hero of mine. Her cancer is in deep, deep trouble. I guaran-damned-tee that ****. :)

I need to tweek this to the random question thread for a moment....

I'm not very computer savy so bear with me. Where can I get a copy (file, download, whatever) of Hail to the Redskins w/o lyrics? I need it for my re-wedding. My wife found one with lyrics but I prefer without. The DJ doesn't use iTunes so no luck there. Where can I get one w/o viruses that I can put on a disc and she can play with a normal computer or CD player? Thanks.

^^^ I think that has been linked on here tons of times. You might even be able to find it on youtube.

Found it on Youtube but need it in a way that I can put on disc or something so DJ can put it on her computer and play it during ceremony. Can you do that with youtube?

Found it on Youtube but need it in a way that I can put on disc or something so DJ can put it on her computer and play it during ceremony. Can you do that with youtube?

I dont know. but do you use itunes ? or whatever ?

Wait, you said without lyrics. Sorry.

Just get someone to play it and record it for you.

Time to pop in Lost. I left off in season 2, the Lockdown episode where they are holding the weird parachute guy captive in the hatch, and Locke gets his leg caught in the blast door. Things are starting to get very interesting, but all these flashbacks are starting to make my head swim. Lots and lots of storylines. Man I wish I wasn't so busy watching other shows these last few years. I completely underrated this one.

Archived