Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

6 hours ago, abdcskins said:

The Cheesecake Factory has amazing cheesecake. Went there for the first time in my life today.

That place is like a football team that has every playbook: air raid, west coast, wishbone, single back, etc. but what they actually do best is run gadget plays.

9 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

Even if you don't go with them losers that left (which you shouldn't), you considered leaving where you at?  I try not to let anyone know I'm planning that even if I am, they will suspect that if you try to hint at it for a raise or something.  Break that boyband's heart and move on with your life.  That sounds nasty, so if nobody liked them, why would make it seem you want to leave and work with them?

I really like my current firm, I just want to get a retention bonus. My area of law is pretty specialized, and where Im at is the top firm in the country for that area, plus most of the people I work with are cool. 

3 hours ago, Elessar78 said:

That place is like a football team that has every playbook: air raid, west coast, wishbone, single back, etc. but what they actually do best is run gadget plays.

Jack of all trades, master of none....except cheesecake. 

10 hours ago, PleaseBlitz said:

4 partners split off of my law firm and started a new firm. They have started to try recruiting me and they legit need me to have a viable business.  The funny thing is, I ****ing hate all 4 of them, and if they weren't such egotistical assholes, they’d know it (they think everyone loves them). So my decision this week is to choose between 1) telling them to suck my dick (which would feel great) and 2) stringing them along to extract a retention bonus from my current firm (money is nice).   Opinions welcome. 

I just did something similar to #2 and got a 12% raise out of it...I recommend going that route. 

Image result for dolla dolla bill y'all

14 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

I do not eat at Cheesecake Factory.

*extends pinky*

zoony doesnt eat at Olive Garden.

we went into Cheesecake Factory for dessert and the place was packed. 40 minute wait for cheesecake??? Not sure I was in for that noise.

So i posted this in Around the NFL, but not too many folks get over there.

New bang Cartoon! (and more to come. I've been setting up for the last month or so to crank back up.)
Sub to the channel, please! i need a minimum before they will let me start to make any money on these

As always..  have fun!

~Bang

'the 'change the rules' guy,, i have some 'issues' to address , this whole 'everybody gets a trophy' generation and it's notion of fairness is starting to get on my nerves. They're ****ing with my favorite sport 🤨

~Bang

OK, that was like an appetizer.  Waiting for the main course.

Edit:  I was expecting to see something about Kraft, but I guess you already did that on your podcast.  Still, good to see the cartoons again, and as usual, good stuff.

8 hours ago, Elessar78 said:

Haha good analogy. The food wasn't horrible but yeah the cheesecake was far and away the best. Salted caramel holy god amazing. My girlfriend really wanted to go there for some reason, she went once in San Francisco and thinks it's the best restaurant in the world. She is from Tijuana take that however you want.

So just went to the Something in the Water festival in VB ( I live here) and got my phone stolen right out of my pocket as well as some guy right next to me. Went into Verizon this morning and there had to be 15+ people there getting new phones because they also had theirs stolen. Then come to find out multiple people I know had their phones stolen and also probably at least 2 dozen people were talking about it. I don’t even know how you get that good at thieving, but what a real piece of **** to do that. 500 dollars later smh, what do you even do with a stolen phone? People these days man...

20 hours ago, LD0506 said:

Booing Goodell IS the high point of the draft......

frankly, i thought Nashville did a lousy job of it.
Let Boston handle the draft and it'll be a boo that reaches the stars!

19 hours ago, China said:

OK, that was like an appetizer.  Waiting for the main course.

Edit:  I was expecting to see something about Kraft, but I guess you already did that on your podcast.  Still, good to see the cartoons again, and as usual, good stuff.

Yeah, we did Kraft on the podcast,, it's a bit out of date by now.

But, if you guys want a good laugh for a Monday,, toss this in your headphones and have some fun. Then play in the archives...  14 years worth of NFL funny.

http://bangradiohour.com/bang-radio-hour-4352-bob-goes-whorin/

~Bang

21 hours ago, Elessar78 said:

Pls elaborate 

Subscribe to my youtube channel! Costs nothing, and can help me get paid for these things. I need a minimum number of subscribers and a minimum number of watch-hours (4,000 in a year! seems a lot when I work in 3 minute increments.)
Click here.. big red button.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1_1zUR8G9cD_fM1w8G_IIw

When i put out a cartoon, it will give you a notification at the top of the youtube page.

~bang

5 hours ago, Bang said:

Subscribe to my youtube channel! Costs nothing, and can help me get paid for these things. I need a minimum number of subscribers and a minimum number of watch-hours (4,000 in a year! seems a lot when I work in 3 minute increments.)
Click here.. big red button.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1_1zUR8G9cD_fM1w8G_IIw

When i put out a cartoon, it will give you a notification at the top of the youtube page.

~bang

NP, done, seems like the least I can do...........

Never let it be said that I didn't do the least I could do

On 4/28/2019 at 12:31 PM, LD0506 said:

Booing Goodell IS the high point of the draft......

I liked it better when it was a new thing and he was uncomfortable with it.  Now, it's just perfunctory and Goddell leans into it and has a good time cuz it's tradition. 

Archived