Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I never knew this section of ES existed I literally just discovered it today , a place where people  argue about politics and other trivial things , its fascinating to read some of your posts and put a actual human to the online persona. @Warhead36 I could also go for Popeyes

Also im keeping a bookmark folder for anyone who challenges my opinion in the Stadium which i will revisit at seasons end and tell them I TOLD YOU SO  because online validation of self worth is the bane of my existence .... Not sarcasm 

4 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

I'm craving Popeyes for some reason

Do it 

1 hour ago, JoeJacobyHOForRIOT said:

I never knew this section of ES existed I literally just discovered it today , a place where people  argue about politics and other trivial things , its fascinating to read some of your posts and put a actual human to the online persona. @Warhead36 I could also go for Popeyes

Also im keeping a bookmark folder for anyone who challenges my opinion in the Stadium which i will revisit at seasons end and tell them I TOLD YOU SO  because online validation of self worth is the bane of my existence .... Not sarcasm 

I try to stay out of the politics now. Nasty times we're living in. Best to spend your time hotly debating titties/ass, music, any sport other than pro football, videogames, movies/shows, China's Florida Man articles, etc. 

Not a bad place to be if you have thick skin. 

Ordered and picked up euros yesterday from the bank (hello Venice in 11 days). I knew they'd be much prettier than our boring af currency but I never realized the different denominations would have different sizes.

That's ****ing genius.

Especially great for limited/no sight people but I'd suspect it seriously deters counterfeiting too. Why can't the US adopt this method?

38 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I try to stay out of the politics now. Nasty times we're living in. Best to spend your time hotly debating titties/ass, music, any sport other than pro football, videogames, movies/shows, China's Florida Man articles, etc. 

100%.  And the social stuff, too.  Can't take it anymore.

5 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

Ordered and picked up euros yesterday from the bank (hello Venice in 11 days). I knew they'd be much prettier than our boring af currency but I never realized the different denominations would have different sizes.

That's ****ing genius.

Especially great for limited/no sight people but I'd suspect it seriously deters counterfeiting too. Why can't the US adopt this method?

Canadian dollars are also pretty cool - they're transparent and indestructible. 

Image result for canadian dollar

Lou Gehrig's iron man streak ended 80 years ago today.

Unlike the guy who broke his record, Gehrig wasn't hurting his team by continually playing as he hit .354, .352, and .295 his last 3 full seasons before the streak ended. He did though get some help as 1 game in his streak was postponed for rain (even though it wasn't raining and Gehrig had the flu). 😁

1 hour ago, The Evil Genius said:

Lou Gehrig's iron man streak ended 80 years ago today.

Unlike the guy who broke his record, Gehrig wasn't hurting his team by continually playing as he hit .354, .352, and .295 his last 3 full seasons before the streak ended. He did though get some help as 1 game in his streak was postponed for rain (even though it wasn't raining and Gehrig had the flu). 😁

giphy.gif

Do you think Bruce Allen, Dan Snyder, Doug Williams or anyone of importance in the skins organization ever visits the "Stadium " to see what the fans are thinking ?

Bonus question : What is actors/athlete celebrity's..... Josh Brolin-Mathew McConahay- Kevin Durant and Dale Earndardt Jr's ES Handle? O and Mia Kahlifia 😉

20 minutes ago, JoeJacobyHOForRIOT said:

Do you think Bruce Allen, Dan Snyder, Doug Williams or anyone of importance in the skins organization ever visits the "Stadium " to see what the fans are thinking ?

Bonus question : What is actors/athlete celebrity's..... Josh Brolin-Mathew McConahay- Kevin Durant and Dale Earndardt Jr's ES Handle? O and Mia Kahlifia 😉

Durant is @Dr. Do Itch Big

Archived