Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

**The Official 2018-2019 Winter Weather Thread**

Chew

44 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Yea its nasty here in tysons. New gig lets me telework so NBA 2K alllllllllll day. 

You playin online or franchise mode with that stuff. The reviews for NBA 2k get worse and worse by the year...BUT most of those people mainly play online and whine about VC. The criticism is overblown IMO. 

Anyway it was snowing a bit near Loudoun. I was still able to ride 28 south to work. Very empty here. I might try to do work :wacko:

23 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

You playin online or franchise mode with that stuff. The reviews for NBA 2k get worse and worse by the year...BUT most of those people mainly play online and whine about VC. The criticism is overblown IMO. 

Anyway it was snowing a bit near Loudoun. I was still able to ride 28 south to work. Very empty here. I might try to do work :wacko:

Never tried franchise mode. I'm addicted to My Park though. It's basically an MMO my player and me and my boys are SO bad it I cant stop. 

Well, where I live has already eclipsed the 4" mark (officially at 4.3" and counting).  They completely botched the forecast.  When I went to bed last night it was only 1" and gone by evening rush.  Now a winter storm warning with frozen precip through 4am, and 4-6" expected.  Since I am already at 4.3", i fully expect to end up around the 8" mark, and I have to drive home 26 miles...

FML

4 hours ago, Popeman38 said:

Well, where I live has already eclipsed the 4" mark (officially at 4.3" and counting).  They completely botched the forecast.  When I went to bed last night it was only 1" and gone by evening rush.  Now a winter storm warning with frozen precip through 4am, and 4-6" expected.  Since I am already at 4.3", i fully expect to end up around the 8" mark, and I have to drive home 26 miles...

FML

I was expecting maybe a light dusting here in Damascus. Woke up to a damn blizzard ?. Took my nephew to his mom's via 124  (no way in Hell I was getting on 270). Pure chaos.

Archived