Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Vaya Con Dios, Manny! The plight of the 2018 Orioles

Spaceman Spiff

Just now, justice98 said:

Tillman literally is the worst pitcher in baseball.  There is no reason whatsoever to keep running him out there.  

I’ve defended Buck a long time. Tillman should’ve been DFA’d last month. It’s indefensible. I’m fine if everyone involved gets fired. DD, Brady, Buck and on and on.

Could be the best of both worlds tonight. O’s win and finally the end of Tillman. 

O’s need a a fresh bullpen arm for tomorrow. If they send Scott back down, I may quit on the team for a couple months. It has to be Tillman or Wright. 

12 minutes ago, DCSaints_fan said:

Little thought experiment - if the O's played .600 baseball from here to the end of the season, they'd end up with 85 wins, which was good enough for the wild card last year. 

Between NY, Red Sox, Angels, Astros and Mariners, four of those teams will win at least 90 games if not 92+.

The worst thing that can happen is that the O's gain some measure of hope and don't trade Manny. 

8 hours ago, Hersh said:

Between NY, Red Sox, Angels, Astros and Mariners, four of those teams will win at least 90 games if not 92+.

The worst thing that can happen is that the O's gain some measure of hope and don't trade Manny. 

Yes sir, it's sad when my team wins it's 10th game of the year in mid-May and I start to get a little concerned that they'll believe they are contenders. 

Archived