Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

20 Greatest Skins in 20 Years of Snyder

hail2skins

In recent years the Skins have had votes roughly every five seasons for the greatest Skins of the number of years the franchise has been in existence (i.e. 70 greatest Skins, etc). Anyway, dovetailing from another ongoing thread suggesting that fan confidence with ownership at an all-time high, this season perhaps the team should vote on the 20 greatest Skins of the 20 seasons of Dan Snyder ownership (1999-2018), players that have personified the excellence of this era. My list:

Deion Sanders

Bruce Smith

Jeff George

LaVar Arrington 

Rod Gardner

Chris Doering

Trung Candidate

Tim Hasselback

Taylor Jacobs

Darnerian McCants

TJ Duckett

Antwan Randel El

Adam Archuleta

Brandon Lloyd

Malcolm(b) Kelly

Devin Thomas

Fred Davis

Albert Haynesworth

Donovan McNabb

Robert Griffin

Honorable Mention: John Beck, Leonard Hankerson

Who else??

10 minutes ago, hail2skins said:

In recent years the Skins have had votes roughly every five seasons for the greatest Skins of the number of years the franchise has been in existence (i.e. 70 greatest Skins, etc). Anyway, dovetailing from another ongoing thread suggesting that fan confidence with ownership at an all-time high, this season perhaps the team should vote on the 20 greatest Skins of the 20 seasons of Dan Snyder ownership (1999-2018), players that have personified the excellence of this era. My list:

Deion Sanders

Bruce Smith

Jeff George

LaVar Arrington 

Rod Gardner

Chris Doering

Trung Candidate

Tim Hasselback

Taylor Jacobs

Darnerian McCants

TJ Duckett

Antwan Randel El

Adam Archuleta

Brandon Lloyd

Malcolm(b) Kelly

Devin Thomas

Fred Davis

Albert Haynesworth

Donovan McNabb

Robert Griffin

Honorable Mention: John Beck, Leonard Hankerson

Who else??

A player who is still currently playing and I believe actually led the league in tackles in Lorenzo Alexander.

12 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Albert Haynesworth...? Not sure why he’s on that list. Is it supposed to be a joke or something? And Malcolm Kelly? Why? How? 

Yes, it is a joke. Total sarcasm. Haynesworth should have been the giveaway if you didn't get it until then. I got it at Jeff George myself - the biggest cry baby I have seen in the NFL. His mommy had to take him off the field when at Purdue because he was crying after a sack. What a punk. 

Nice whos who of the failures of Dan and company - aren't they still paying sanders? 

56 minutes ago, skins island connection said:

Laveranues Coles comes to mind.

the guy was an absolute stud ! 

I remember one game in particular, Coles was running a quick out and took it seriously, running all the way back to the Jets!

Was running a quick out and got killed by ray Lewis...no?

Archived