Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2017 - 18 Stanley Cup Champion Washington Capitals Thread

ixcuincle

1 minute ago, Mournblade said:

I think that game is going to be tough. Vegas will be playing for pride, in front of their home crowd and, most especially, on that terrible ice. Not a complete gimme.

You're probably right, but if the Caps can weather the early storm as they did the flurry at the top of the first and somehow come out with a lead... I think the Knights die easily. I could be wrong, but I think the tale of the next game will be told in the first period.

1 minute ago, Mournblade said:

I think that game is going to be tough. Vegas will be playing for pride, in front of their home crowd and, most especially, on that terrible ice. Not a complete gimme.

at least we will be able to see if they've updated episodes of their pregame intro

I want to win in Vegas. I want to be the team that gets to celebrate at the expense of the other team. I want to drink deeply of their tears. I want to yell in triumph at the expense of a soul crushing loss by the other team in their building.

2 minutes ago, Zazzaro703 said:

I want to win in Vegas. I want to be the team that gets to celebrate at the expense of the other team. I want to drink deeply of their tears. I want to yell in triumph at the expense of a soul crushing loss by the other team in their building.

Plus you know the celebration in Vegas after would be EPIC

Just now, maxspruill21 said:

Oshie was an absolute animal tonight, took any hit and didn’t even flinch. Guy is playing out of his mind. 

They just showed that 5th goal like 5 times in a row.  That drop pass, then he nailed the Vegas dude in the nose, and then Backy passes it to Kempney to score.  Such a think of beauty holy ****....

My kinda of drunk mentality was thinking about going to Vegas for game 5 cause I have points, but in all honesty, I feel like if they DID win game 5, being down in DC with all of the home town fans would actually be a better experience than being out in Vegas for this.

2 minutes ago, Zazzaro703 said:

Gold medal winner for Women's hockey.

Ok thanks..

1 minute ago, zskins said:

Why is she hot? lol

She use to play on woman ice hockey and is from Rockville area. I forgot her name though. 

Actually my wife was asking.

I can feel it.  But I have been conditioned not to count my chickens until they’re hatched.  

Just get it done in Vegas already...

1 minute ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Caps in 6.

Still my prediction as well - but I did not expect them to come out and score a half-dozen tonight. Holy ****. 

As great as it would be to finish this at home, I want them to put those damn Knights away quickly and ruthlessly. 

As I said earier: sweep the ****ing leg, put the nail in the coffin, and let's have a bigass party Thursday night. 

Archived