Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

Can't wait til he's been wrung for all he has and then walks into general population.

I would like video. Maybe he can give his phone to one of the inmates to video his first steps into his new block.

~Bang

Ohhh my gawd.

Manafort wasn't getting out any time soon but I'm pretty sure his attorneys are in potentially big time trouble for that email workaround funny business.

Like, "there better be a motion to withdraw on my desk Monday with an accompanying explanation that you had no idea or all of you are going to the non-VIP jail" kind of trouble.

This Lisa Page contempt thing is what really pisses me off about the GOP and anyone who is willing to look the other way for them. 

That is clearly wrong. Obviously they are holding her to a standard that they are not holding Bannon to. And this is just the most immediate example. 

And what will the dems do about it? Not a damn thing. 

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

I suspect that  Peter Strzok, who has a long and distinguished career as a counter-terrorism expert, will be feisty on the stand. 

His distaste for Donald Trump stemmed from his hatred of Russia because of all the nefarious **** he's seen them do over the years, coupled with all the Russian connections he was seeing among Trump, his family, and his campaign. He knows stuff.

• Like 1

Admiring how one FBI agent has suddenly become the person single handedly responsible for the Russia investigation. (Simply because we've discovered that he didn't support Candidate Trump). 

Starting to to think I'm seeing an effort to manufacture a Mark Furman. 

• Like 2