Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

InfoWars is about receive WH Press credentials: The American Media and the Trump White House

No Excuses

"You're known by the company you keep", remember? Strike a chord anywhere?

The MSM needs to walk away, refuse to allow InfoWars to be normalized as anything other than the intensive dose of horse**** that it is by even being seen in the same room. Let them and Breitbart cover the press conferences and just go do whatcha gotta do reporting.

The trogs don't care, they are deep in the sickness and cannot be reached by modern medicine, maybe an exorcism might help but news? Nope, not gonna happen, so there's no real downside.

Exactly, the MSM needs to walk away from the table and stop insisting on a seat at it. At this point Trump has created a media frenzy whenever he farts, they **** about what he's doing but they are stacking around him at EVERY executive order signing. They flocked to his SCOTUS Rose Ceremony. The MSM just needs to step back from the circus and stop playing his game. Pull their WH coorespondents and start investigative reporting. It's already been shown that the WH is going to lie...so stop fighting to be the first one lied to.

It Cheeto and his little sycophant elf Spicer want to give press credentials to wack jobs, go for it. It'll just further de-legitimize him in the eyes of the non-crazies. He can rail against real media outlets all he wants, but that won't stop CNN-AP-Reuters-WP-NYT, etc, from ripping him a third cornhole.

President Trump, Alex Jones Info-warsinfowarsdotcommmminfowarsinfowarsdotcom. Last night i had a dream about VAMPIRE TOAD-MENNNNN  ...    beingDevelopedBY    THE     CIAAAaaaa      in SECRET UNDERWATER SWAMP BASES in the untrackable Louisiana bayou.

Can you tell us exactly WHEN formerpresidentOBAMA was planning on using these vampiric toad.. they had fangs and hands and big toadfeetandIthinktheywereSUCKING BLOOD...AHHHHdontKNOW MR PRESIDENT......   CAN YOU COMMENT .......on this veryimportantmatterof NATIONAALLLL.... security.

~Alex Jones
infowarsinfowarsdotcommm

1 hour ago, No Excuses said:

For what it's worth, InfoWars has been going through essentially a makeover. If you go on their website today, you will not recognize it from what it used to be several years ago.

These days Alex Jones isn't ranting about tap water turning frogs gay. 

He's moved onto pushing conspiracies that are essentially more mainstream in extreme right wing circles. He's also turned into a huge anti-immigration and anti-Islam nut.

I've noticed and you're right, they have undergone a makeover, but like I said with people this far gone it's only a matter of time.  Jason Voorhees can't stay at the bottom of the lake, eventually conditions will always see him driven back to the surface. 

Besides they're not even succeeding at hiding it entirely yet.  Look at this headline posted on Friday: 

BREAKING: Shia LaBeouf Is An MK Ultra Mind Control Victim

It's only a matter of time....

I've only seen clips from infowars.

I have no idea how people watch that stuff. I can't make it 20 seconds without giving up. The whole thing screams fraudulent, like there's a giant neon blinking sign on their set that says THIS IS FRAUDULENT.

I don't care if they get press passes. So long as it doesn't mean they're revoking those of another outlet.

I guess I'm just all outraged-out right now. Other things seem more important to me at the moment.

1 minute ago, skinsfan_1215 said:

Trump wins

Because Infowars has a seat in the press briefing rooms?

Maybe I'm missing something about what these passes do?

I won't forget about it. It'll just stay at the bottom of the Stack-O-Things-Trump-Did until everything else i view as more important passes/gets resolved. So, not sure I'll ever get to it.

Just now, tshile said:

I won't forget about it. It'll just stay at the bottom of the Stack-O-Things-Trump-Did until everything else i view as more important passes/gets resolved. So, not sure I'll ever get to it.

I think he meant because you're outraged-out.  

1 minute ago, tshile said:

No no just saying the "out of outrage" thing is kind of the goal behind the shock and awe first two weeks we've seen. People can only stay angry so long and focus on so many things at once. Wasn't being snarky, just saying that's what the admin is going for.

1 minute ago, skinny21 said:

I think he meant because you're outraged-out.  

oh, yeah, probably.

poor choice of words. i have plenty of room for more outrage, i have just gotten to the point where it needs to be selectively drawn on.

5 minutes ago, tshile said:

The problem is...the passes add legitimacy to actual conspiracy whackjobs who actually write fake stories (not to mention promote dangerous alt-right platforms) .

When you both add legitimacy to fake news organizations AND label actual news organizations (like CNN) as fake - the damage is beyond repair to the media.  

11 minutes ago, tshile said:

I've only seen clips from infowars.

I have no idea how people watch that stuff. I can't make it 20 seconds without giving up. The whole thing screams fraudulent, like there's a giant neon blinking sign on their set that says THIS IS FRAUDULENT.

Simple answer: there are an uncomfortable amount of paranoid, weak-willed, brain dead wackos out there. The good news is that the End Times are near, and Jesus will be down to clean up all the filth very shortly. Get your affairs in order, tshile.

1 hour ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Guys...guys you're all over-reacting. Give him a chance. He was fairly elected, we don't know what he's going to do yet. 

Calm down.

guilty..

but i've moved past that pretty quickly.  this is pretty alarming.  as were some of the cabinet choices.

i feel like i gave him a chance.  look forward to 2020.

37 minutes ago, Bang said:

President Trump, Alex Smith Info-warsinfowarsdotcommmminfowarsinfowarsdotcom. Last night i had a dream about VAMPIRE TOAD-MENNNNN  ...    beingDevelopedBY    THE     CIAAAaaaa      in SECRET UNDERWATER SWAMP BASES in the untrackable Louisiana bayou.

Can you tell us exactly WHEN formerpresidentOBAMA was planning on using these vampiric toad.. they had fangs and hands and big toadfeetandIthinktheywereSUCKING BLOOD...AHHHHdontKNOW MR PRESIDENT......   CAN YOU COMMENT .......on this veryimportantmatterof NATIONAALLLL.... security.

~Alex Jones
infowarsinfowarsdotcommm

Trump: We're looking into that.

10 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

The problem is...the passes add legitimacy to actual conspiracy whackjobs who actually write fake stories (not to mention promote dangerous alt-right platforms) .

When you both add legitimacy to fake news organizations AND label actual news organizations (like CNN) as fake - the damage is beyond repair to the media.  

So the legitimate media needs to act instead of reacting, take steps to staunch the bleeding, self defensive measures to ensure that the apocalypse gets decent coverage.

There is no particular mandate or directive or statute that demands the MSM act as a mouthpiece for this coup, at some point you cross the line into complicity (in the rearview mirror for some of them) and you own some of the guilt.

1 minute ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

I'm glad to hear you say this. :thumbsup:

i paint houses on the side in the summer.  the guy i work with will listen to talk radio.  it's all white noise to me when i am painting, music, talk radio or whatever.  it was a solid 5 hours before i caught enough of it to realize what i was listening to.  eventually, enough droplets of crazy hit my brain and i couldn't believe that this stuff actually exists.  my buddy just laughs and says he knows dude is crazy but it's essentially a train wreck and he can't look away.  and he was partially right, i couldn't turn away.  it's so ****ing crazy.  i almost ordered my patriot pack of ammunition and freedom food stash for when the armed takeover begins.

12 minutes ago, Major Harris said:

i paint houses on the side in the summer.  the guy i work with will listen to talk radio.  it's all white noise to me when i am painting, music, talk radio or whatever.  it was a solid 5 hours before i caught enough of it to realize what i was listening to.  eventually, enough droplets of crazy hit my brain and i couldn't believe that this stuff actually exists.  my buddy just laughs and says he knows dude is crazy but it's essentially a train wreck and he can't look away.  and he was partially right, i couldn't turn away.  it's so ****ing crazy.  i almost ordered my patriot pack of ammunition and freedom food stash for when the armed takeover begins.

That's got to be like getting drip tortured to death by stupid.

19 minutes ago, bobandweave said:

So MSM was all over Hillary's certain victory to be the President and they were wrong about that. InfoWars on the other hand during the run up was all over saying the polling was wrong and Trump was looking like he would win. We all know what actually happened. You think Trump didn't notice as well? I know this because when I read the news online I'm jumping from CNN to Drudge to Fox to Infowars. Infowars was right during the run up to the election more so then anyone in MSM. To me Infowars is stupid like this tabloids you see at the Supermarket but every once in a while they get some things right. And I know Trump noticed this.

Now I'm not defending Alex Jones and Infowars or whatever but here is a thread with tons of guys I read daily and respect a lot freaking out about Infowars getting a press pass sounding like chicken little's screaming the world is ending because instead of there being 40 people in those press briefings now there will be 41 men in there.

This is the end of the world? One more body in a press conference? I am worried about some of you now, it isn't like Trump just made Alex Jones the Czar of this planet or something, it's a press pass. If those clowns in a serious briefing were to ask stupid stuff like "what happened to the gay frogs" then guess what will happen? Those passes will be revoked in an instant. They won't do that. First time they make a mockery out of being there and even look like they are attention seeking they will get removed.

To me I'm looking at this as surprising but with an optimistic view that this may be something we look at later and say "You know what, I'm glad those guys asked that question when no one else would" or something. But what do I know, just my opinion. I don't see how this is the end of the world

Some of us would prefer that people who pushed 9/11 trutherism and Sandy Hook "hoax" conspiracies not be given legitimacy by the ****ing White House.

In a country chalk full of rubes, the last thing we need is legitimacy being given to people who think the government is engaged in mind control through water flouridation and that vaccines are giving children autism.

There are real life consequences to legitimizing fringe news sources. If you are too ignorant to understand the dangers of conspiracy nutjobs gaining voice and access, I suggest you look into the damage conspiracy nutjobs are doing to things like public health initiatives.

Archived